• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bashers Around York and Harrogate

Fuzzock

Hi all,

Obviously things are a bit nuts at the moment with our new best friend Mr Covid-19, however I thought I would ask as I continue my rekindling of this hobby if there are any active Bashers here that are around York and Harrogate for future reference?

I am looking to rejoin the York RC club next year from a 1:10th perspective, but I still just want to hoist a buggy off a large jump at some points too. ;)

Ian...

1 hour ago, Leo Best said:

I'm based in Ilkley but I often take my cars to Leeds and Harrogate area.

I'd be happy to join a bash if we're organising one in the area.

Great to hear I am not alone round here! ;)

Once I am up and running I am definitely up for meeting up (following all laws of course!)

Ian...

2 hours ago, Fuzzock said:

Hi all,

Obviously things are a bit nuts at the moment with our new best friend Mr Covid-19, however I thought I would ask as I continue my rekindling of this hobby if there are any active Bashers here that are around York and Harrogate for future reference?

I am looking to rejoin the York RC club next year from a 1:10th perspective, but I still just want to hoist a buggy off a large jump at some points too. ;)

Ian...

hello fuzzock

im in york 

do a bit of bashing rc boats and a couple of fast buggys

im a member of carnaby crawlers

great place  have a crawling course

lake

truck course

and a small short course for the fast ones

19 minutes ago, vinniejones said:

hello fuzzock

im in york 

do a bit of bashing rc boats and a couple of fast buggys

im a member of carnaby crawlers

great place  have a crawling course

lake

truck course

and a small short course for the fast ones

Just been looking on the FB group for that. I will definitely be interested in that once I am up and running!

Ian...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 10:46, Silly_Billy said:

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, and live in Harrogate...always looking for someone to go out with!

Delay in replying!

I am just outside of Harrogate, so not far away!

Do you have any good spots in the area?

Ian...

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello I'm ten mins outside Selby and York is 30 mins away  very much a basher but recently been putting my efforts into https://ebberstonrctrack.co.uk/ please check us out and search face book for our pages on there.  But would definatly be up for a meeting.  In the future.

• 3 months later...
On 21/09/2020 at 12:50, Leo Best said:

I'm based in Ilkley but I often take my cars to Leeds and Harrogate area.

I'd be happy to join a bash if we're organising one in the area.

Hi @Leo Best, I just found this thread looking through the forum for spots to do a bit of bashing around west yorks, any places you'd recommend? I'm in Leeds but by the Wakefield border, Morley to be precise. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/10/2021 at 00:00, mad4rc said:

Hello I'm ten mins outside Selby and York is 30 mins away  very much a basher but recently been putting my efforts into https://ebberstonrctrack.co.uk/ please check us out and search face book for our pages on there.  But would definatly be up for a meeting.  In the future.

Just seen this. Not far from me at all so will be checking it out!

• 3 weeks later...

hi .  does anyone use beverley westwood with rc  cars trucks e.c.t or anywere else around beverley. i used to live in brid some used to go to old aroedrome but not much left of that now

2 hours ago, trugg said:

hi .  does anyone use beverley westwood with rc  cars trucks e.c.t or anywere else around beverley. i used to live in brid some used to go to old aroedrome but not much left of that now

Not that I’m aware of but they might. Not to far from me either!

3 hours ago, trugg said:

Hi, in Brid myself, taken my crawlers to the Westwood a few times, can be good but biggest problem is dog ****🤔🤔

• 4 months later...

Hey group, i have managed to stumble across this thred and live in hull,  very recently got back into the rc car thing and im interested in any local spots that have some jumps or a track of sorts.  

It seems quite hard to find these locations nearby and looking for ideas or others nearby to meet for a bit of a bash. 

Obviously skate parks are great but all have too many kids about to enjoy for car, hessle skate park is ok but small, and the bmx track in goole is great! Other then that all i can seem to find is carparks and that gets old quick! 

Hope there is some life around here

• 4 weeks later...