• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Maverick Quantum Flux MT XT & XT Plus *page 9

tomr

Ah, didn't see the video, yeah looks about right. If you haven't got power to one of the drivetrains, it's either diff. or on the dogbone, one of the pins is missing. We lost FWD on a MT because the pin fell out 😄 

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 04/05/2021 at 18:50, Dan brookes said:

Do you have the stl file for these, I’m new to rc and bought the maverick quantum flux as my first car and first drive out I already broke the suspension arm. Any chance you could help a newbie out. Thanks 

Hi, I'm new here. Where can I get the stl file of this? I'd be interested in trying to print it in carbon fiber

• 8 months later...

Hi everyone! 

This is my first mesaage here, I have a quantum+ flux XT and I'm planning a conversion to 4s.

I have my eyes on the hobbywing 120A esc and rocket 3674 motor but I have some doubts on the kv rating. Considering it would be a very light 4s rig I'm wondering if 2500kv would be ok or if it's better to stick with a lower 2150kv motor and eventually use a larger pinion gear. 

What's your thought? 

Thank you very much! 

Edited by loryriga

• 3 months later...

G'day everyone. Well, I have joined the dark side and acquired a maverick quantum+ xt flux. It has the 100amp esc and is 3s capable. I have been lurking in this part of the forum for a few days now, so I have definitely learnt what I need to get done asap, and what I want to put on the list of bits and pieces I need to buy for the future.

I've only put 2 packs through it at the moment, and only today, on the second pack did I get a bit trigger happy and get it cart wheeling and tumbling around. Nothing broken so far (although the 3yr old had a tantrum and puffed my body clips, so missing one of them) but I can see a few things that need adjusting.

Also, this thing was way bigger than I was expecting when I was told I'd won it, I don't think I would have personally bought a car this big, but hey, I'm not complaining. Well, I look forward to the pain that seems to be this car, and complaining, asking advice or departing with hard earned lessons about this platform. 👍🏻

Thanks! Definitely been a bit of fun. Trying to sort out the rear toe in, and the front right hand has a bit more toe in than the left, so just fiddling with them now.

Have ordered a bunch of bits and bobs for it, but I feel I may have ordered the diff oils too thin. It'll be better than what is probably in there now, so will experiment and see.

Hello. Would someone be so kind as to provide me with an STL file for Maverick Quantum Flux swing arms?
I break them  quite often and I'm tired of buying it, and I would like to try printing it and see if it will be better.

On 06/02/2024 at 11:08, Adam87 said:
Hello. Would someone be so kind as to provide me with an STL file for Maverick Quantum Flux swing arms?
I break them  quite often and I'm tired of buying it, and I would like to try printing it and see if it will be better.

Mate, if you go back a few pages, there is definitely a link there somewhere.

On 09/02/2024 at 19:48, Rozzleshnozzle said:

Mate, if you go back a few pages, there is definitely a link there somewhere.

Mate, i looked trough the entire forum first and found few links but they dont work or are out of date.

That`s why im write a reqest here.

On 12/02/2024 at 08:23, Adam87 said:

Mate, i looked trough the entire forum first and found few links but they dont work or are out of date.

That`s why im write a reqest here.

Ah sorry fella. They did work not too long ago. I was having a browse. I didn't keep them though as I don't have the means to print. 

Hi all, hope you are well. So I was wondering if anyone has put diff oil in there quantum? If so, what weight did you go with for each diff any why? I bought some 7000, 5000 and 3000 cst for the front mid and rear respectively, but from a few vids I've seen here and there I think I may have made way too light choices. Would be interested in y'all opinions. Cheers.