• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FTX DR8 Desert BuggyThread

Hi there dr8 gang, has anybody confirmed what parts from The arrma fit yet? I'm after the front Steering hub carriers as i sent it on some lituraly insanse jump and it broke, there out of stock everywere too and not expected till may, thats way too long 

On 06/04/2021 at 19:47, drgreenthumb90 said:

Hi there dr8 gang, has anybody confirmed what parts from The arrma fit yet? I'm after the front Steering hub carriers as i sent it on some lituraly insanse jump and it broke, there out of stock everywere too and not expected till may, thats way too long 

maybe on Conrad, look for the Reely Raptor, or FS Racing FS33675P also the same car

On 06/04/2021 at 18:47, drgreenthumb90 said:

I reckon the Arrma Typhon ones will fit. I've not tried them tho. Only £10 so might be worth a punt

How have they broke?, Just out of interest ?

16 hours ago, thewootts said:

I reckon the Arrma Typhon ones will fit. I've not tried them tho. Only £10 so might be worth a punt

How have they broke?, Just out of interest ?

Its broke on the inside so the ball pops ouy on a hard landing, ill. Give them a shot for that price cheers m8

On 06/04/2021 at 18:47, drgreenthumb90 said:

Hi I'm the same I'm after some parts for my RCs and not in till   may 4    !!! What's that all about   !!  I'm after about 4 parts for 2 cars    and each part out stick  till may 4th .   

So what's so special about!! star wars day !! For ftx deliverys.  

6 minutes ago, Iain .R said:

Hi I'm the same I'm after some parts for my RCs and not in till   may 4    !!! What's that all about   !!  I'm after about 4 parts for 2 cars    and each part out stick  till may 4th .   

So what's so special about!! star wars day !! For ftx deliverys.  

The Rc parts supply chain has clearly not recovered from the VIDZ!!!  I think everyone has been smashing there cars twice as much whilst on furlough !😝

Edited by thewootts
  • Haha 1

Hello together,

my Name ist Steli and i'm from Austria, driving the reely Raptor.

...and destroyed some parts of it too.

Last time the gear-box was broken because there is mounted the bumper-base.

Why isn't this frame part fixed directly to the chassis?

Is there anybody out there who solved this problem?

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see the diffs are oil filled from the factory for a change 👍 

Refilled them anyway with 40K front, 100k centre and 20k rear .

Looking forward to the weekend and hopefully some half decent weather. 

• Like 1