• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Stimpys Capra - A Wild Goat??

stimpy

1 hour ago, DartmoorTrails said:

Thanks for the update mate.

So you changed out the motor bolts only to get nearer then; i'll have a play about with it  when my order gets here!!!!

That HR brass though. Where's my shades!?!?!?

I've been toying with finding a small box for my BEC to mount it in the rear but see you've managed tog et your up front. Did you put the RX in the rear fuel cell?

Hey up, have finished the above now.. 

So yes just change bolt hole positions... Not bolts!

If you’re gonna put stuff in the rear I’d suggest you put it all in the fuel cell. 

All my gear is as low as it can go on the chassis sliders...  Only the BEC ended up higher as it looked like it would work better there. Looking at it I now have space for it lower down but we’ll see. Also do bare in mind that most of my trucks will not see mud or water - not my thing! And where ever possible I will give consideration to my COG because I’m like that!!... 

Edited by stimpy

• 1 year later...

Just had to re read this myself to remind me what parts I'd put into the axles!

The Capra has been on the bench for aeons as I've been working on more comp inspired gear or just busy with life!! That was until a couple weeks ago when I pulled the axles out to mock up a little project I've been dreaming of for a while.........

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.........

( Will start a fresh thread shortly)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...