• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

supersavages Tamiya Honda Africa Twin build

supersavage

1 hour ago, Oh How Original said:

I vote definitely do another bike build, but perhaps something else next, how about a nice superbike/motoGP bike?

Might do depends on what I can find and whether or not there's actually any in stock. Think most of Britain has taken up model building lol

• 1 year later...

Hi there wow that looks fantastic.  

Iv never done one these before (as I said on mine )  so seeing you do yours feel confident to have a crack at it . 

There is some paint work on it .I'll have a better idea when xmas is.over lol . 

An I start it . 

Cheers . 

Ps if I quit it  I'll ship it to you to build  lol 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Iain .R said:

Hi there wow that looks fantastic.  

Iv never done one these before (as I said on mine )  so seeing you do yours feel confident to have a crack at it . 

There is some paint work on it .I'll have a better idea when xmas is.over lol . 

An I start it . 

Cheers . 

Ps if I quit it  I'll ship it to you to build  lol 

Thanks mate, I think once you start it you'll be fine. It's just trying to make a start in that first step as they can look really intimidating when you see all the parts on the parts tree's. Probably the hardest bit I found to do was the water transfer decals.

I can recommend this place for any paints or modelling supplies if you need anything https://elementgames.co.uk/ 

• Thanks 1