• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kevin Talbot

tamiyafanboy

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched loads of Kev's vids like most folk interested in RC cars.

I think Kev and his pals put out some of the best RC car content on the internet.

I also really like the RC Kicks folks, Gavin and Rebecca for their different style/approach.

• Like 1

Kevin is Amazing yes

I really like the 8s boat video , the new boat video.

And the Real Monstertruck building video  1/1 MT .  Im impressed how they can build one real MT so nice without experience before.

Many other RC videos are great too.

KEV and his friends are Awsome

His most recent video, the 2nd part of the 1/1 monster truck build, was actually really good. Very interesting stuff and I was also impressed with how well they seemed to get it all together. (Although it could've taken them alot longer than they made it look on the vid). But yeah, it's good stuff and hats off to him for going for it as it's a tall order.

• Like 1

Yeah his big truck seems to be going together very well.

Kev's friends play a big part in his content, they all seem like decent down to earth people who don't take themselves too seriously and like having a good laugh.

I think that makes the vids accessible to loads of people who also have friends who like having a laugh.

The boat videos were great, very funny.

I wish Kev and his mates all the best in the future !

• Like 3

2 hours ago, James.S said:

His most recent video, the 2nd part of the 1/1 monster truck build, was actually really good. Very interesting stuff and I was also impressed with how well they seemed to get it all together. (Although it could've taken them alot longer than they made it look on the vid). But yeah, it's good stuff and hats off to him for going for it as it's a tall order.

Im so impressed about that video, also his friends,   How did they get all work so good ?  Kev and his friend must be SMART GUYS,. 

And all KEV ordered is well done also.

Very impressive

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yeah his big truck seems to be going together very well.

Kev's friends play a big part in his content, they all seem like decent down to earth people who don't take themselves too seriously and like having a good laugh.

I think that makes the vids accessible to loads of people who also have friends who like having a laugh.

The boat videos were great, very funny.

I wish Kev and his mates all the best in the future !

The Big Truck / real truck build looks very very well done .

Hope they dont have big problems in future.

Kev.s Friend are one expert mekanic i believe.

Did he work with repairing real cars before or do him still do it ?

Both Boat videos are fun.

If you like to Laugh.  Watch them second time 

LOL

Yes we wish Kev and his Mates all the best in future.  Claire is the one that Film/ camera thing everything ? She do great job too.

@m-racing

Yeah mate I'm with you.

Claire is such a good sport for putting up with Kev winding her up all the time (I'm sure they are good pals), I thought it was really sweet when Kev gave Ian a new boxed car for hurting his finger and helping him.

That wasn't rehearsed, you could see Ian wasn't expecting that at all !

It's the best RC content around (if you like Kev's style)

Edited by Captain Howdy
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

@m-racing

Yeah mate I'm with you.

Claire is such a good sport for putting up with Kev winding her up all the time (I'm sure they are good pals), I thought it was really sweet when Kev gave Ian a new boxed car for hurting his finger and helping him.

That wasn't rehearsed, you could see Ian wasn't expecting that at all !

It's the best RC content around (if you like Kev's style)

That was amazing , nice done from KEV.    

He is kind and real.

I like Kev alot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After joining here I realised there were quite a few rc  guys and gals with channels.

I watch quite a few now, Kev, Tomley, think it's Ricky from Beyond Rc, Rc Kicks, Rc Saylors,  Claires Rc's and love watching the guys with the diggers and the gold mine hehe, RCSparks studio.

DarkDragonWing does some cracking custom builds.

Raz Shifrin from Israel and his pals.

Love the Heavy Metal Rc guy, he doesn't give a flying f__k!

I also watch a few  fpv drone channels like Rotor Riot

Joe from the RcKiwis would win the arm wrestling competition though I think?

Rethinking that if Kev was to field Stemp as a competitor after he's been to the gym, we might have a chance?

Uk rugby teams smashed regularly by the mighty Kiwi's.

The more the merrier I say, you always have the opportunity to watch something else if you don't like it. 

Edited by Captain Howdy
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

They still are chap, always the best or very nearly the best, and the kiwi women have, for many years been the same but our girls whooped their butts in their last match, hope they can do the same this weekend.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know where Kevin does his speed runs. I’ve seen him on what looks like a runway a few times. His unit isn’t a million miles from me, so hoping it’s close and also accessible 🤞🏻

6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

@Ant.p Are you looking to rob him ?

Only of his secrets. He drives his rc’s in some good locations, but doesn’t seem all that keen to let on where he is unless he’s getting something out of it. Just want to get a decent speed run in, that’s all.

• Like 1

On 01/11/2021 at 19:40, Captain Howdy said:

I've got a lot of time for Claire's RC's lately. (Kev related)

Brave and honest stuff from Claire about mental health and RC.

And laughs !

Clare's RC is a big helping hand behind rcmhap Facebook group (been a member I can vouch it's probably the friendliest, supporting and varied group on Facebook) as for Kevin I'm starting to get more into his content, I wish I could afford a few of his toys

• Like 1

• 5 months later...