• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kevin Talbot

tamiyafanboy

Same here, no probs at all with the guy.  I watch all the videos and find them pretty funny......and the reason I bought an Outcast recently.  So it's @Kevin Talbot fault I was in the dog house with the Mrs for a a few days!  Well worth it though.

Just need to see how these Zop lipo's fair.....when they decide to turn up that is. 

• Like 2

I must admit, his style is sometimes a little grating, but, overall, he does the most engaging videos in the RC world, so, props to him.  As for him selling his ebay tips, I see nothing wrong with this if it's honest.  I can see what others have said about this though, as there are a lot of people selling similar products that are effectively scams.  Again, I have not bought his stuff so cannot comment, I am sure it's fine.  I tend to skip the part in his vids where he talks about it and get to the bashing.

Cheers @Kevin Talbot for the entertaining content.

nut

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AndyBell said:

Same here, no probs at all with the guy.  I watch all the videos and find them pretty funny......and the reason I bought an Outcast recently.  So it's @Kevin Talbot fault I was in the dog house with the Mrs for a a few days!  Well worth it though.

Just need to see how these Zop lipo's fair.....when they decide to turn up that is. 

I have ordered some zop lipo's too from banggood. Ordered about a week ago have a tracking number but no details yet🤔

2 minutes ago, Paul Busby said:

I've got 2x2s and 2x3s Zopp Powers and they're great. Unfortunately I also have a 4s which was DOA. I got a refund but it's worth noting that there is a possibility that you get a dud.

Sound promising shame about DOA.. did you buy from banggood? How long did they take to arrive?

Sound promising shame about DOA.. did you buy from banggood? How long did they take to arrive?

DOAs happen for any product and any brand, so I'm not going to rag on them too hard. I used an eBay seller and they took few weeks.

My order from banggood was a servo, that took over a month to arrive, but it was around Christmas.
  • Thanks 1

I think its entertainment and if his business practice works fine - I dont necessarily like my 9-5 or 8-6 actually but it pays the bills and for all the stuff I desire so its a give and take ... wouldnt want the hassle to run an ebay shop tbh - but everyone can give it a try and I would assume you can learn a few trick from his "trainings" as well - enough to make thousands maybe, guaranteed - doubt it ...

one thing I criticise though - he just seems to wanting to break things which I think also gets him a lot of view - may well work out at that subscriber level so all good ... I wish he would share the locations he goes to as there are a few I'd like to try out ... @Kevin Talbot start building the UK bash places map already will you??

Edited by r4nd0m

21 hours ago, Paul Busby said:

Funny reading back all the people being slightly mean until he pops up and everyone's his biggest fan!

He's living the dream as far as I can tell. Few hours a day running an eBay shop then bashes RCs the rest of the day. Sounds mint to me.

😆 Yep made me chuckle too. 

Also a bit funny all the people now using "@" Kevin Talbot, ...he joined here November 1st 2018 and hasn't been back on here since November 7th 2018. So he was active on here for all of 6 days making 5 posts in that period purely to address this thread and possibly boost his YouTube channel further. 

He's gone guys. 😉 

Personally I don't dislike what he does nor do I necessarily like it. I watch his videos occasionally just because I like seeing the RC's and find it entertaining to watch. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Tbh I think he's a genuine guy he's entertaining to watch... loves his RC stuff like myself and has fun while he makes his videos. Nothing wrong with makeing a fue quid whilst doing what you love. Wish I had the know how and confidence to do what he dose I would do it myself in a heartbeat 😉

Im a big fan of Kevin Talbot.

I look every single video he make.

This guy is fantastic,  fun, and easy,  alot different rigs, new stuff always.

Kev dont fear send his rigs,  

I dont self drive in skate-parks

i like anyways see Kev do it, this gives some idea of the durability different rigs got.

And i dont need pay for it.  Its free to watch LOL

I love his new ideas buy new house and build rc track, real monstertruck track,  did he say one go-cart track also?

Must be a dream place to live in.

Cant wait to see what it will look and be like  LOL.

Kev is cool.

My favorite RC Youtuber.

I also like 

RC Kiwis

Tomley RC

RC Sailors

Driftomaniac

Rich Duberbash

RC DUDE 81  

there is alot great RC Youtubers

Kev is my favorite of them al.

The others i listed are great too.

30 minutes ago, m-racing said:

Im a big fan of Kevin Talbot.

I look every single video he make.

This guy is fantastic,  fun, and easy,  alot different rigs, new stuff always.

Kev dont fear send his rigs,  

I dont self drive in skate-parks

i like anyways see Kev do it, this gives some idea of the durability different rigs got.

And i dont need pay for it.  Its free to watch LOL

I love his new ideas buy new house and build rc track, real monstertruck track,  did he say one go-cart track also?

Must be a dream place to live in.

Cant wait to see what it will look and be like  LOL.

Kev is cool.

My favorite RC Youtuber.

I also like 

RC Kiwis

Tomley RC

RC Sailors

Driftomaniac

Rich Duberbash

RC DUDE 81  

there is alot great RC Youtubers

Kev is my favorite of them al.

The others i listed are great too.

lol not really a new idea his mate RC Sparks beat him to buying a house with land to have a rc track and run other things 😂

So you could say he nicked the idea 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I love Kevin Talbot Videos

Anyway

This  is the best ever made on youtube i believe.

Me and my friends have watch this three times and we laugh  like retards.  Stomickh hurts alot 🙂

LOL

i have seen ALOT fun videos,  Jackass and other dudes.

I dont know .  this is better than Jackass.

One of my friend indeeds

INSANE  RC VIDEO

lol

Edited by m-racing
  • Haha 1