• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kevin Talbot

tamiyafanboy

• 1 month later...
On 01/11/2018 at 17:39, Kevin Talbot said:

Just saw this and thought why not respond. I usually ignore haters but sometimes questions should be addressed.

• Low IQ - Yeah, so what if I have? I can still make a load of money on ebay, youtube, courses, affiliate marketing, investing, Amazon to name a few, I enjoy every day of my life, I get to live my dream and I get to teach others to do the same, I've helped 100's of people follow in my footsteps. IQ level does not affect me. BTW, my IG is average on most tests.
  • Monster Up for sale - Nope, I'm European dealer and mine is not for sale, but it can get you one. Price wise, £250,000k to build a complete truck, chassis a small part of the total cost
  • I understand some people are skeptical and pessimistic about my course, thats fine, its not for you, keep doing what your doing I just hope you're happy!
  • It's my youtube channel, I can do on there as I please. It's your eyes you choose to watch or not
  • If you're going to call me a scammer please have the decency to show proof, no one on my course has EVER accused me of that and I've never denied anyone a refund within the promised 30 days
  • I have many REAL testimonials from REAL people on my course and it is working for many people (Proof in my private facebook group to those on the course)
  • Yes, it does not work for all people. LAZY and overly pessimistic people have no hope so don't buy it, SIMPLE :)
  • The items that make me the most money are imported directly from china, sometimes I can 10x my money
  • Yes, my items are not the cheapest. Everyone racing to the bottom on price to be the cheapest goes out of business. It takes a certain amount of still to find products and make good converting listings, all of which is in the course. I have people in my course who have done ebay selling for years with little success, the took my course and are now making a killing.
  • I purposely do not send any youtube traffic to ebay so that my earnings that I am showing are fair
  • I use american words because most of my viewers are american!
  • If you get bored of my videos, don't watch, simple solution right!?
  • I'm a complete idiot - Like I care what you think, I make a ton of cash and love my life and am reaching my wildest dreams, while helping 100's of others do the same. What are you doing with your life?
  • The more haters I get, the more conspiracy theories start, the more people view my channel, the more popular my chanel gets, the more money I make so keep it going. No one promotes your business better than your haters!!! I can take insults don't worry, keep em coming if I cared I wouldn't put my mug on youtube!! One extreme was a guy made a hate video about me which lead to me making around 10k in course sales. Don't worry I wont be sueing any haters, at a guess at least half of my earnings indirectly come from haters promoting me for free.
  • If you don't like my ebay ad in my videos then simply skip or don't watch at all. If its not for you then fine, business is only for the 1% in this world so 99% can just ignore my ads :) If you have any doubt it's not for you put it that way!

I make over 100k a year on one of my ebay stores and I've helped 100's with their ebay business. I can t guarantee you'll make the same as me because you might be lazy or don't listen to my advice. Basically if you're not sure its not for you, I just hope you're happy with your job and earnings and if you're not, its up to you to change if you wish!

If you're stuck in a position in life you don't like it's up to you to change, hating on others that have changed won't fix your unhappiness. I used to have a dead end job that I hated, on low wages. I was depressed and miserable and hated life. But instead of hating on others who were more successful that me I learnt from them and used it to better myself. Now I've never been happier and I can't wait to get out of bed every morning to live my dreams.

I'm just an average guy with an average IQ but I decided to take action - what's your excuse? 

Cheers, Kev x

PS Haters I love you too xxx  

I've been watching your channel for quite some time, you've got the art of shooting an entertaining vid nailed down tight, keep it up. 

Ignore the haters, keyboard warriors are usually just jealous. 

How'd you come across this thread? Someone send you a link?

Just saw this and thought why not respond. I usually ignore haters but sometimes questions should be addressed.

• Low IQ - Yeah, so what if I have? I can still make a load of money on ebay, youtube, courses, affiliate marketing, investing, Amazon to name a few, I enjoy every day of my life, I get to live my dream and I get to teach others to do the same, I've helped 100's of people follow in my footsteps. IQ level does not affect me. BTW, my IG is average on most tests.
  • Monster Up for sale - Nope, I'm European dealer and mine is not for sale, but it can get you one. Price wise, £250,000k to build a complete truck, chassis a small part of the total cost
  • I understand some people are skeptical and pessimistic about my course, thats fine, its not for you, keep doing what your doing I just hope you're happy!
  • It's my youtube channel, I can do on there as I please. It's your eyes you choose to watch or not
  • If you're going to call me a scammer please have the decency to show proof, no one on my course has EVER accused me of that and I've never denied anyone a refund within the promised 30 days
  • I have many REAL testimonials from REAL people on my course and it is working for many people (Proof in my private facebook group to those on the course)
  • Yes, it does not work for all people. LAZY and overly pessimistic people have no hope so don't buy it, SIMPLE :)
  • The items that make me the most money are imported directly from china, sometimes I can 10x my money
  • Yes, my items are not the cheapest. Everyone racing to the bottom on price to be the cheapest goes out of business. It takes a certain amount of still to find products and make good converting listings, all of which is in the course. I have people in my course who have done ebay selling for years with little success, the took my course and are now making a killing.
  • I purposely do not send any youtube traffic to ebay so that my earnings that I am showing are fair
  • I'm a complete idiot - Like I care what you think, I make a ton of cash and love my life and am reaching my wildest dreams, while helping 100's of others do the same. What are you doing with your life?
  • The more haters I get, the more conspiracy theories start, the more people view my channel, the more popular my chanel gets, the more money I make so keep it going. No one promotes your business better than your haters!!! I can take insults don't worry, keep em coming if I cared I wouldn't put my mug on youtube!! One extreme was a guy made a hate video about me which lead to me making around 10k in course sales. Don't worry I wont be sueing any haters, at a guess at least half of my earnings indirectly come from haters promoting me for free.
  • If you don't like my ebay ad in my videos then simply skip or don't watch at all. If its not for you then fine, business is only for the 1% in this world so 99% can just ignore my ads :) If you have any doubt it's not for you put it that way!

I make over 100k a year on one of my ebay stores and I've helped 100's with their ebay business. I can t guarantee you'll make the same as me because you might be lazy or don't listen to my advice. Basically if you're not sure its not for you, I just hope you're happy with your job and earnings and if you're not, its up to you to change if you wish!

If you're stuck in a position in life you don't like it's up to you to change, hating on others that have changed won't fix your unhappiness. I used to have a dead end job that I hated, on low wages. I was depressed and miserable and hated life. But instead of hating on others who were more successful that me I learnt from them and used it to better myself. Now I've never been happier and I can't wait to get out of bed every morning to live my dreams.

I'm just an average guy with an average IQ but I decided to take action - what's your excuse? 

Cheers, Kev x

Get that nitro savage sorted & take it for a bashing, been waiting ages to see that ?.

On 26/09/2018 at 10:19, RC4WD fan said:

I've only watched a couple of his videos I take no notice of the money making parts I don't really see why people are saying stuff about him if he is scamming people and what not then karma will come around at the end of the day don't watch the videos and buy the stuff he sells or take the ebay course thing simple ? 

Or chopper read lol. Wheres tbe CASSHH. 

We could all rag wish.com and charge 10x but its not very honourable is it. 

These are popping up on uk ebay for atleast double now. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F372321763174

Experienced hobbyists know better so its targeting the newbs imo. I dont know kevs shop but talking in general theres tons of try hards on ebay. The worst are the gamer guys selling pre orders lol. Mayb phone guys? 

I saw the nintendo pokemon switch (talking in general) it was 750 on ebay shocked me. I never even heard of it so looked and 339 at game with tons of stock. But they just cancel the pre order if it doesnt sell. They are the sellers we see and steer clear of. 

Or the bodge it fix it youtube guys who learn as they film and of successful list it to ebay as used. They are scummy imo. 

Edited by RCbutcher

4 minutes ago, RCbutcher said:

We could all rag wish.com and charge 10x but its not very honourable is it. 

These are popping up on uk ebay for atleast double now. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F372321763174

Experienced hobbyists know better so its targeting the newbs imo. I dont know kevs shop but talking in general theres tons of try hards on ebay. The worst are the gamer guys selling pre orders lol. Mayb phone guys? 

I saw the nintendo pokemon switch (talking in general) it was 750 on ebay shocked me. I never even heard of it so looked and 339 at game with tons of stock. But they just cancel the pre order if it doesnt sell. They are the sellers we see and steer clear of. 

Or the bodge it fix it youtube guys who learn as they film and of successful list it to ebay as used. They are scummy imo. 

Time to wake up and smell the coffee buddy, almost everything we buy gets made in china and sold over here 5 to 10x its called business. Cut out the middleman and sell the stuff yourself or work for the middle man and let him make all the money, do whatever makes you happy dude :)

haha yeh it was real, everything's real on my channel dude, it did anger me but i tried to bring it over in a funny way!
Please buy a basher sabertooth from hobbyking and smash the hell out of it.. Would like to see how it holds up with you driving it.. Also love watching your videos.. Aaand the guy who talks like smeagol is hilarious. [emoji16]

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8s steves mint haha feel for him when he used to run his savvy just way to much for it went like the clappers though haha faffs on here had the berserker and put in through hell stood up great until parts support became a problem etc but then he was launching the thing 30 odd ft haha

• Like 1

Im not a warrior the forum says that. I love the rc stuff and genuinely think the rc stuff is the best rc stuff from Britain its a brilliant channel. But the money stuff is alien to rc. I really liked the old footage showing he was active for years and years that was one of the coolest videos i saeen in a while. I was shocked beating a wheel off with hammer or general maintenance. But its funny no care attitude i like it since we see how far is too far. But then Bang do i want to make mDd money. 

Im a Kevin too i understand the OTT stuff. I like it. 

Edited by RCbutcher
  • Like 1

Cheers, Kev x

Hey Kevin if this is infact you that's excellent, love the Xmaxx on the water and my kids constantly badger me to watch that one video. Keep up the good work, I love the fact you don't swear keep it up! 

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind comments guys. 99% of you are a great bunch. There's always the odd jealous one who has given up on his own dreams so has to try and bring others down to his miserable existence. Because of that his opinion does not count and us decent people can just ignore them.

We have it easy, we can ignore them. They can't ignore themselves they are suck with their miserable existence. If they put all that hate energy into bettering themselves then maybe they could be happy too but I guess that's just too easy!
As Taylor swift says.. haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate 
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it off! Shake it off! [emoji23]

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...