• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Difference between proline 2.8 nitro and electric rear wheels?

martin34

Hi I have a losi scbe on order and I want to put proline 2.8 mx wheels and tyres on it.It might be me but I am finding it confusing as to which ones to order.I gather the electric fronts don't have hexes but the rears you have nitro or electric.They are different part numbers so there must be a difference so I am not sure what ones I will need?

I think it just depends on the hex or pin. These say they fit traxxas 4x4 front and rear so must be 12mm hex wheels. Idk about offset. I usually get the offset wheels to be safe. These have offset. 

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/pro-line-badlands-mx28-2-8in-all-terrain-tyres-for-2wd-front-4wd-front-and-rear/rc-car-products/403935

If the losi has 12mm hexs all round thry might be the ones unless grey color wanted. They have 17mm hex ones too. Might be worth thinking to tape some yourself stops ballooning more durable. 

I love them on my slash absolutly love them.  Ide buy them in 1.9in if i could lol. 

Edited by RCbutcher