• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbyking Sale

El Dougo

My items shipped yesterday, 24hr service paid for.... prepped for del at local depot 5am this morning and nothing.  No we missed you card, no parcels.  Tracking has no more info (such as we missed you etc).

Mines out for delivery, But I'm in the Dentist waiting room at the moment waiting for a filling, Parcel force don't normally get to me till the afternoon, So should be home.

11 minutes ago, johninderby said:

See someone’s stuck their HobyKing Desert Fox RTR on eBay...............ar 140 quid  Hope it doesn’t sell. :ack:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RC-H-King-Desert-Fox-RTR-1-10-4WD-RC-Desert-Racer/332576053023?hash=item4d6f13d71f:g:TiYAAOSwImlanVRJ

Lol tbh I did consider buying 5 or so Berserkers and try selling em around the £130-150 mark. By the time fee’s and postage kicked it I couldnt be bothered.

25 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Shame it's not with best offer, I would offer £42, just to hint we know what they paid, stop trying to rip folk off :rolleyes:

I might message them and offer that

12 hours ago, johninderby said:

See someone’s stuck their HobyKing Desert Fox RTR on eBay...............ar 140 quid  Hope it doesn’t sell. :ack:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RC-H-King-Desert-Fox-RTR-1-10-4WD-RC-Desert-Racer/332576053023?hash=item4d6f13d71f:g:TiYAAOSwImlanVRJ

It's up to them. They'll have to honor the mfcr warranty if it goes wrong.

Hope some mug don't buy it too.

59 minutes ago, Guns said:

Mine arent saying out for delivery So Im guessing its not gonna be today either....

Are you using the parcel force site or app as the hk parcel tracker is slow to update .