• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho Nissan 300ZX

Oldtimer

Hi guys, time for this car that's been in my family since the day it was bought in the 90's to have a restoration. Please could anyone reply with contacts, URL's or links to where I could track down wheels, tyres, body shell and instruction guide? Everything else is working and sound but the tyres are ragged :rc_car: ,,, mainly by me, whoops!! The wheels with the nut mount on the inside are the rears. Thanks in advance. Mark

All pics.JPG

Thanks for the links Chewbacca, looks like the only guide is in the USA, this model must have sucked in Europe, nothing local on it at all, but I've had no end of fun with it over the years, as the tyres show, lol! ..... 53HRA If you can turn some up I'd really appreciate it, I'm planning a shelf queen type look but I'm planning to still run the car by keeping these old parts, it's a drift toy without the need for drift slicks, it spends its time spinning up the rear, :):)

You're welcome Mr Timer, spent some time looking through Vintage Kyosho stuff. Kit like my mate had in the late 80's is up for 450 quid!

• 1 month later...

Kyosho cars are collectable ide be glad not many around makes it rarer lol. Shame the tires are ragged tho as theyll be hard to find if its anything like the kyosho landmax 2 good parts available but cost a bomb and new tire sets no. New body was just shy of £100 us import. 

Hopefully you can get this back into condition but retire it to the shelf and let appreciate if possible. Kyosho collectors are serious tho. 

• 4 years later...