• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post a link to your gallery here

Nick

• 5 months later...

What is the limit on uploaded images in an album?

I did have 6 images in there and I tried to upload another and got an error message that the limit had been reached. I deleted 1 image and tried to upload another to replace the deleted one and I got the same error messge. :helpsmilie:

I cant help you with your problem as i am having the same problem myself Tim.. i think as a forum supporter you should get even more gallery space but i only have 8 pics up(i think) and cant upload anymore..i'm sure someone will come up with an answer soon :whistling: Mick.

Thanks for the reply Mick, so it's not just me? What l don't understand is that it can't be the number of pics or their file size - l had 6 pics and tried to add another (computer says "no"), delete 1 pic and replace it with another 1 of same file size - result: 6-1+1=6, computer still says "no" :rolleyes:

At the risk of taking this off topic and having to report this thread or incur the wrath of the admin - how do you post "hey everyone, take a look at my gallery of pics" if you can't upload them? *insert confused and miffed face*

At the risk of taking this off topic and having to report this thread or incur the wrath of the admin - how do you post "hey everyone, take a look at my gallery of pics" if you can't upload them? *insert confused and miffed face*

Sorry but l have a logical way of looking at a problem and the gallery doesn't make sense. The only way l can see of uploading pics, that you want to link to, is to do a "multiple upload" of every pic you'll ever want to show the rest of the forum, in the first time you upload them. Maybe an admin member could enlighten us differently? They've ignored my question, despite reading it many times, for nearly a week...