• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone else go shooting ?

epons300

Does he mean the spring, I done the one in the HW45 when I fitted a TbT kit...

I cut off 1&1/2 coils with a dremel as recommended by Nick, i then heated up the cut end with a blow torch to bend the end over to the same angle as the finished end, i then used a belt sander to grind the end flat and to finish the spring off, I heated the the last few inches and then quenched it in oil to make it hard again, only took about 10 mins 

well I fitted it, I didn't cut anything? I measured up what I replaced with what was removed so theoretically its all the same?

anyway, its shooting very nicely so I'm happy! one thing I did notice was that the two delrin parts where a tight fit? I mean very tight?

ill see how it shoots this weekend anyway.

you up for Sunday Andy?

The Kral has developed a leak on the fill probe, I was genuinely worried about the noises it made on Sunday, then I noticed the probe oring had a nick, ive contacted sportsguns as this is going to happen again, I’m not prepared to start filing down the fill port.

that was Monday, sent them & pic its all gone quiet.

I’ve swapped out the Oring (there was some in the spares pack) I filled it up & it sounded much better, it’s genuinely scarey this amount of pressure when things go wrong!

not heard back from the shop yet. I’m tempted to send it back & get the zbroia or an Hw100. Bullpups arnt really meant for target shooting.

I’ve swapped out the Oring (there was some in the spares pack) I filled it up & it sounded much better, it’s genuinely scarey this amount of pressure when things go wrong!
not heard back from the shop yet. I’m tempted to send it back & get the zbroia or an Hw100. Bullpups arnt really meant for target shooting.
I'd send it back mate and get the zbroia

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently searching for a hw100s around the Guildford area, if anyone can give me any heads up on a shop that may have bone for a decent price id appreciate it!

I'm struggling to find any selling under the £840 rrp! that are local I mean.

That's annoying lol. 

I had a run out to this place http://www.leicestershire-airguns.co.uk to have a look at the Daystate and was very impressed with the amount of stuff they have and they have the rifle a few bit cheaper so I could be tempted if the 5ive sells. Though I'm not entirely sure it's worth the extra over an R10 or HW100. 

• Thanks 1

I've just got back from a wasted 4 hour round trip to Ronnie sunshines, I called them up for an appraisal no, I have to bring it in, took it too him, he said oh no we wouldn't want that. I said your joking arnt you, I've just driven over an hour to bring this to you!!

has the money on me to buy his HW100, but didn't over the principle.