• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Xmas time for your Revo

Revs

RPM Arms, knuckles/Steering blocks, Bumpers Going on next week on 2.5 already on 3.3, 23mm hubs n wabash white rims with mulchers, traxxas red turnbuckles and push rods you shold get a rb tm325 converion like iam for your 3.3 its better than the tm323

RPM Arms, knuckles/Steering blocks, Bumpers Going on next week on 2.5 already on 3.3, 23mm hubs n wabash white rims with mulchers, traxxas red turnbuckles and push rods you shold get a rb tm325 converion like iam for your 3.3 its better than the tm323

All of the above sounds like its going on the list - engines gonna have to wait though; i still havent run this one in yet ;)

Well for me im getting, crowd pleazer shell, wing mount + wing, motosaver air filter, 23mm hubs (not sure which wheels and tyres and pullstart. :)

Oh yeah, i'd forgotten the wing and mount - thats a must have fella!! Ive already got the motosaver.

whats the 23mm hubs all about then eh?

Sorry i didnt mention the wing as ive become so accustomed to seeing it on mine i tell myself its stock lol the 23mm hubs are instead of the 14mm stock ones so you can put the 40series wabash rims and the like of on it this gives better traction on corners as the 40 series hav virtaull no sidewall if you reac or bash grass these with mulchers are a necesity or bowties if you do some onroad.

Sorry i didnt mention the wing as ive become so accustomed to seeing it on mine i tell myself its stock lol the 23mm hubs are instead of the 14mm stock ones so you can put the 40series wabash rims and the like of on it this gives better traction on corners as the 40 series hav virtaull no sidewall if you reac or bash grass these with mulchers are a necesity or bowties if you do some onroad.

Sounds like another addition to the list then - i do a lot of running on grass.

MULCHERS MULCHERS MULCHERS on white wabash wheels unless whitdont suite your colour scheme lol then get yellow or you could be crazy and chooze the wheels you like lol but wabash are nice!

errr - mulchers then! LOL :) and wabash wheels it is.

What about suspension springs etc? or are std ones OK?

they not bad personally i got for 50wt all round and 3racing hard rate(yellow) springs all round but you can properly tune it with the drifferent traxxas ones available but i just went for hardewr ones cos i like to BASH IT BASH IT, I LIKE TO BASH IT. lol

personally i think the badlands are better than mulchers and the tread wont wear out as much as i find spike tyres dont last long

List is getting longer now - now just have to make sure people know WTF I'm talking about eh LOL!

good point on the badlands but imo the mulchers look better and at this time of year when the grass is muddy and the mud is marshland lol the mulchers will just grip and not wear down but the second you go on road bye bye spikes lol i would only use them for strickly mud but i have multipal sets anyway so..... lol

I dont understand why ppl waste tons of cash on hopups that make little or no difference to the truck...

Only thing i got for my revo was the forward only conversion and the pullstart...

Thats all it needs in my opinion.

and hopups can make it look better, perform better (in some cases) and also make it a better racer (lighter/more agile etc) but for bashing all you need is a pully and FOC :) oh and a set of RPM arms are nice, but no point unless the stock ones break

Some of the Revos I've seen on this forum look great; I think part of this hobbie is making these mods but its performance of the car that matters most and returns the most enjoyment - imo.

My truck is std and I'm looking forward to adding these hopups - hopefully i learn a bit more abit it as i go...and loose a lot of cash at the same time LOL rofl

Let em know if you have any hopups for grabs - I dont mind 2nd hand stuff.