• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What are you getting/got for Christmas?

J C

Hey ziggy...i have a carrera kraken.....chains gone rusty i aint used it in so long.

But, for the price (well mine was 2005 model, bought it earlier this year from halfords) it is a brilliant buy...iirc it was about £260, reduced from £400 :lol:

They are very good spec for the money though, i was looking at a GT at the same time, and it was about £100 more but half the specs.

Oh, carrera frames are made by meridia (sp), same company that make frames for kona ;)

looking new mate - the 06 model i liked is gone nearly

Hence why im going bike shopping tommorow :D before i go to my Tang soo do Party :D:D

Ziggy

New bike Kona Shred to be exact

Thats a really good bike, my step brother has one and its really light. i'm not particualarly strong and i can lift it easily.

I'm getting a Mamba max off my dad, some money off my mum to buy an MT roller (or she buys me one 2nd hand as a present) so i'm on the look out for something like a revo roller with engine or similair. Will pay about £120 for one.

Also I'm getting some Cd's, and some little bits.

looking new mate - the 06 model i liked is gone nearly

Hence why im going bike shopping tommorow :D before i go to my Tang soo do Party :D:D

Ziggy

You numpty, that post wasn't intended to persuade you to buy mine, noooo i aint selling mine..i will get a new chain, regrease everything and start riding again in the spring (need to get rid of this beer belly :lol::confused: ).....

I was just saying how good they are for the money...infact, they are very good for the money if you ask me :D

edit - you younger folk are very lucky...just wait until you get older, you will get less and less as the years go by.....oh and you have to spend more on other folk :angry:

Edited by Captain_Caveman

it is indeed^^

ill probably be getting a Logitech G25 steering wheel and pedals...

and probably a Tuniq Tower cpu cooler along with some as5

and a DBR9 model car, which is painted to look like its just finished a race :D

Some stuff for my bike, maybe an exhaust but it'll be mostly cosmetic stuff (handgaurds, renthal bars etc)

A shiny new AGV lid :D

Maybe some wheels and tyres for my Rush

Some MX pants , and some new boots :D

Sorted :D

getting a Carrera Craken 06 - 265.99 with 3 years bike cover :D

Trying an 18" frame - if it aint right then im having a Carrera Vulcan 07 :D

Ziggy