• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The whoa! thread (Coolest RC pics!)

Nick

I guess putting a musk forum sticker on my savvy shell to cover a crack just doesn't cut it then, looking at some of these pics!

Why would they make a musk sticker? I'm assuming it's scratch and sniff, mine were always a fruit scent when I was younger. :D

• Like 1

I really like that last one. I wish more people made some tracked vehicles as they could be very fun.

I also like the idea of a tracked vehicle and have looked at Heng Long tanks but would prefer something without a gun on top..
  • Like 1

Love the Red Bull bug, even if I can't stand 'The Finger' (Vettel - great talent - too arrogant).

Al.

I never liked Vettel either, maybe because I'm a Ferrari man or maybe because he is too arrogant.

Ben.

ahh but we all thought that about schumacher until he joined up for ferrari, still one of the very greatest drivers of our era.

thing is with vettal though he come along just as the car did and that makes a big difference, he is one hell of a talented guy until he car isnt working as it should. hence i still say the car does play a big old part in it.....

ferrari will always be the best team in my eyes but that`s how i feel......

• Like 3

Finger's a very talented driver.

Fact is, it's so competitive that give any of them half and opportunity and they'll shine.

Nico - Rosberg - gave Schumi a run for his money.

He was a little shell shocked by Lewis when the car wasn't competitive last year.

Possibly co-incidence, but now that the Merc's obviously the 'best overall' (still considered that the Red Bull is better balanced) he's upped his game and is certainly 'bringing it' to Lewis.

It's a fascinating 'title race' even if it's only 2-horse at the moment.

If Renault get their act together, the Bulls can come to the party as well.

Williams are sort of nearly there, but not really.

Glad that another approachable driver - Danny Ricciardo - is doing well, and actually showing up Finger - nice.

Biased?

MOI?

Nah!!

COME ON LEWIS!!!

Al.

I would say that the Williams are doing very well at the moment and I can see them over taking redbull in the constructers championship if they carry on that their current rate.

• Like 1