• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Places in Chester

JoeDreamer

Hi guys. I'm pretty new to RC only ever drove those toys a few years back. Looking to pick up my first proper RC vehicle on Saturday. Just wondering if there is anywhere nice to pratice dirt/tarmac in Chester? Cheers!

Hi Joe. Have a look at Liverpool RC website. It may be near for you. Im in Llandudno and it seems NO ONE!! is into RC here other than me. Ive put out feelers and messages but no one has contacted me. Im planning on going to the Liverpool meet sometime. Just waiting for my new buggy to arrive

• 1 month later...

Hey Joe,

Sadly there is no where in chester to run RC really. There used to be some space behind the hospital but after a few guys took some petrols there we were no longer allowed on. 

I am looking at maybe starting a small drift club. I haven't got too much space yet but if you would be interested keep in touch. I need to work out costs. Also it depends what kind of RC you are interested in. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

Im  new on here, but also have the same problem, both me and my neighbour have 1/10th truggys nitro.

and looking for a place to buzz them around, i also have a touring car also id like to get out and about.

Any thoughts on anywhere?

Chester/Ellesmere Port

Cheers

It's not that close to you but there seems to be a large area near Croft Retail Park in Bromborough. If I was clever I would post a Google image, but I don't know how. There is a BMX track in Ellesmere Port but it is close to houses and nitro might well annoy them. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for late response. This is where I thought looked a possibility from Google maps. I havnt actually been there though.

Screenshot_2015-02-20-08-06-57_zpsw240in

hi work just round the corner from this , always full of dirt bikers and quads , also ur RC is gona get dirty big time as its like a red clay , worth a try though

• 1 year later...

sorry to bump and old topic but it'd be good to hear if anyone in the chester - queensferry - mold are still actually does any bashing or knows anywhere decent OR any meets etc.

I've just started myself with an e firestorm but keen to find better places to bash etc.

thanks.

sorry to bump and old topic but it'd be good to hear if anyone in the chester - queensferry - mold are still actually does any bashing or knows anywhere decent OR any meets etc.

I've just started myself with an e firestorm but keen to find better places to bash etc.

thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...