• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lego fanatics

hebby

17 hours ago, Gaz! said:

that’s a nice looking set too mate.

I’ll have to get my lad interested in taking some pics of his collection, that’s only if he will put his PlayStation pad down lol.

Yes, get him to post some..

Know what you mean.... Our 2 nephews got consoles for Christmas and its like the controller has been grafted on!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally agree. I’m trying to get a hold of Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber but can’t bring myself to pay £100+ for something that cost sub-£20 when it was released!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2022 at 15:50, oodboo said:

After a bit of rearranging and everything kind of fits on the shelf.

PXL_20220212_154447634.thumb.jpg.39972db0f047587aba66e83a2c158f38.jpg

that sir, is really quite impressive!

im now finding myself to be drawn into the Lego thing, I have a few Ghostbusters sets but I’m seeing more and more I’d like to have, my lad has gone nuts, he has some big sets to purely just sit boxed (for his future).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gaz! said:

that sir, is really quite impressive!

im now finding myself to be drawn into the Lego thing, I have a few Ghostbusters sets but I’m seeing more and more I’d like to have, my lad has gone nuts, he has some big sets to purely just sit boxed (for his future).

That is freaking nuts!!! I love the collection, but I have a problem with "shelf queens," if they don't do anything why keep them? But that is my opinion, I collect washers because they might be useful in the future. I am crazy.

Edited by YOUR_DJ

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...