• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lego fanatics

hebby

Well almost finished it  but some things didn't match up  as i got lazy i was just looking at the main pictures  but not the small pics that show you what parts were needed. 

• Haha 1

On 11/06/2021 at 16:50, turok007 said:

Had this set for christmas around 85  been looking for another on and off over the years.  I was willing to pay over the top on this one as it still had the plastic cover insert.  But i was the only bidder so got it for way less than expected.  Think it was because the market is flooded with them.

IMG_20210611_164148.jpg

Damn that looks in good condition with little yellowing on grey pieces.

I have a love of the 8860 as it was the first technic model I was bought as a kid. I still have the model although it is probably made of very few (If any) of the original pieces after surviving my childhood. 😛

Ian...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fuzzock said:

Damn that looks in good condition with little yellowing on grey pieces.

I have a love of the 8860 as it was the first technic model I was bought as a kid. I still have the model although it is probably made of very few (If any) of the original pieces after surviving my childhood. 😛

Ian...

only issue was one damaged part that goes into the piston.  It was my first new technic set i had built as a kid.   I don't think it was in sunlight for any amount of time  but as it is old colors might change.  But everything had a nice fit  unlike the newer stuff i have built  the newer stuff seems like a well worn kit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Davy Crockett said:

Crikey... !!!

OfficialCleverAmazonparrot-max-1mb.gif.063b940d7582f4108353f088c1880177.gif

it's the catamaran, was half price before Christmas 

786913927_images(4).thumb.jpeg.c581a8e5a1481ce44607fc55615ce75c.jpeg

that’s a nice looking set too mate.

I’ll have to get my lad interested in taking some pics of his collection, that’s only if he will put his PlayStation pad down lol.