• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lego fanatics

hebby

Correct me if im wrong but im sure the mini fig series was meant or use to be lego figures that you could add to your city or am i just thinking of the people you can buy at the lego shops 

They have released numerous sets of mini figures over the last few years, quite collectable, and full sets will go up in value.

The prices of Lego are frankly frightening. We watch a lot on the bay, and always use brick link as the 'go to' guide to check information/pricing.

Need your eyes open, frequently sellers are asking more than the kits are available for elsewhere, especially with newer releases. We all love that supermarket knock down item, right;) Picked up the 4x4 technical crawler from Tesco for a steal last year...always worth shopping around, especially for current items.

I'm currently building up a collection of City trucks and construction sets, so many boxes of yet to be built items, new and used!!

Picked up the entire farm collection, and harbour collections from the bay as a weeding gift for our lass...fell lucky, basically unpacked, built (no stickers applied!), photographed and then reboxed with instructions, and paid less for the farm lot, than I've seen just the farm fetch,,second hand!

I love toys almost as much as lickin' batteries, and I like that A LOT!

• Like 1

Farm collection do tell more first ive heard of it

Im going to get the construction,Citylines cargo, mine,tree logger, and i think a few star wars sets are in need :) will go down town tomorrow and look for anything cheap as i always do and may get the lego grey board as i need to replace one although i might just do a bricklink order rather then paying

Edited by DR.Jan Itor

Farm sets: 7634, 7635, 7636, 7637, 7639, 7684 and 7666

Harbour sets: 4631, 4632, 4643, 4644, 4645, and set 30015 included.

Paid just over two hundred quid posted for all of the above!!

We also picked up the entire original coastguard sets (2nd hand and missing a few bits) for........around 45 quid!!

I have the Sopwith Camel and Unimog, plus older pneumatics...and the original release AT AT too...

• Like 1

Bit of an update feels like xmas haha

The storage unit came already started to organise the lego :P

IMAG1247.jpg

Also my mum got me this as it was reduced to

Edited by DR.Jan Itor

LOTR stuff has been out for a while, is now discontinued, so pay the inflated eBay prices!

No actual Hobbit releases as yet

Jan, lucky finds there fella, I do hope you'll keep at least one of the star wars sets mint and boxed!?!? 4 quid on the fire chief car is a steal!! And, it has a Lego cat...nuff said ;)

I stroked the boxed unimog yesterday...sooner we move and get a Lego room sorted, the better (thinking loft conversion for a mahoosive city/star wars/techic display room :) :)

• Like 1

as a kid i built a very unstable tower that touched the ceiling.  and for most of my life i wanted to do it again but with a real solid structure.  so a couple of years ago i searched ebay  just for bricks.  and after paying out a lot of cash i had enough bricks to build a 1ft square tower to the ceiling.  lol  then i sold it all  but i now want to build a giant pyramid.