• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MY MINI Z WONT REVERSE HELP!

Emil

OK. Many RC vehicles have options on their transmitters.

If people go racing at circuits, reverse is NOT permitted generally, so there are ways of selecting forwards only in the transmitter options.

It sounds like this has happened whilst you've been using it, so its not the case.

Have the transmitter batteries been there a long time / has it been used a lot / has it been left on?  Are the batteries discharged?

Al.

Hi guys!

My 2 years old MIni z ma-010 AWD wont reverse! i tried to re solder all those exposed wires and it wont work!! i need help!!

Pls advice!

O_o

id take it to your local hobby shop and have them take a look at it 

• Like 1

@mini z awd  : im new here. where to find the FETS??

@ atom : what do u mean by " race mode '? when i lift the throttle trigger to reverse , my car just wont respond. Only sometimes though.

here is a pic i`ve marked the fets in blue if you take your board out check them to see if one or even both have any damage also while you have the board out look for any broken wires 

mini-zelectonics_zps9eb341a3.jpg

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 08/05/2019 at 01:33, rc guyyy said:

emil i have the same problem i also have a ma 010

Hold brake/ reverse for 2sec like then reverse activates

Edited by R46

• 3 years later...

I have the same problem with my mini-z MA-030EVO I cant go in reverse at all at the start it worked, then I was about to take the back of the car of to put the DWS on but I 

Chickened out it felt a bit hard for me I'm just new to RC so I put the screws to the back end back on top and bottom, then after that no reverse?

Can any one help me I'm such a noob I should have just left it alone!..

wish I did. ok guys I just worked out what the problem was it was my NB4 I must of pressed a button and it made it so the reverse wouldn't engage sorry to bother any one?

and maybe any one ells has a reverse problem it might not hert to check out your transmitter lol

Edited by jasonmc2
  • Like 1