• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post up a random picture and keep it clean please

wangerman69

36 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

A few beers and a credit/debit card are a really bad combination :rofl:

Told ya it gets addictive :insane:

No beer involved! To be honest I got fair into it before with the nitros. 1/5 scale next I think!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

1/5scale petrol or electric ?

Electric to start with I think but we’ll see it’s all funds depending! There is a local club/track that run large scale so I’d have somewhere to run a petrol one. I’ve had so much fun with the Maxx I quite fancy an Xmaxx!

• Like 1

On 29/05/2022 at 21:33, GMballistic said:

Caerphilly mountain panoramic view from a walk with my dog yesterday. 
20220528_184426.thumb.jpg.04fea65966e540af53a738ae489085a8.jpg

Coming down the road from caerphilly mountain is a cracking view  at diffrent times the year . I like when is low fog  and you cant see caerphilly at all it's like being in a plane when your above the clouds  then you go thro the fog and then you see the town .houses an so on . Or at night just the lights  an if you out at 12 midnight quite a lot street lights go off and it's cool to see all the lights then loads turn off . Just some main road lights showing .  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Iain .R said:

Coming down the road from caerphilly mountain is a cracking view  at diffrent times the year . I like when is low fog  and you cant see caerphilly at all it's like being in a plane when your above the clouds  then you go thro the fog and then you see the town .houses an so on . Or at night just the lights  an if you out at 12 midnight quite a lot street lights go off and it's cool to see all the lights then loads turn off . Just some main road lights showing .  

Should go up there on Fireworks night as it's great watching them all for free, ...loads from gardens and if the Castle has a display on then you can see that too. :good: 

• Like 1