• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Your location

3.0dundee

Im Dundee, running a Baja 5B SS

Nice one, welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

We need to set a date and location for a bash soon. We're all spread out, so a central location would be good, has anyone any suggestions? I know of a good bmx track near Dumbarton if anyone else would be keen on that?

That's my Savage XS SS up and running again so if anyone fancies a meet give me a shout :thumbsup:

I am up for a local meet, although work commitments might put the kybosh on anything soon. But the nights are getting longer...

I saw a bit of waste ground between Subsea 7 and SMG in Westhill that someone had been playing with - BMX or RC - ramps and jumps etc

http://goo.gl/maps/dTIVX

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

baz5453- ayrshire

As title says put your location in here make it easier to arrange bash's etc And ill update first post with names and locations :)

3.0dundee-Dundee

msg-Houston Renfrewshire

Andythecrane-Laurencekirk Aberdeenshire

The Dark Knight-Aberdeen

spacker-Glasgow

David84-Glasgow

cotter-Bathgate

loader-Bathgate

rusty1103-Edinburgh

mjirvine-Glasgow

gazzab-Ayr

Praet0r87-Near Dunbar east lothian

caleebra- Aberdeen

richiemac-Inverness

AHL wallace-fraserburgh

Biohazrd-Dundee

HootMaRoot-stornoway

Paulramage-Bathgate

As title says put your location in here make it easier to arrange bash's etc And ill update first post with names and locations :)

3.0dundee-Dundee

msg-Houston Renfrewshire

The Dark Knight-Aberdeen

spacker-Glasgow

David84-Glasgow

cotter-Bathgate

loader-Bathgate

rusty1103-Edinburgh

mjirvine-Glasgow

gazzab-Ayr

caleebra- Aberdeen

richiemac-Inverness

AHL wallace-fraserburgh

Biohazrd-Dundee

HootMaRoot-stornoway

Paulramage-Bathgate

Rory - Hamilton

• 4 weeks later...

3.0dundee-Dundee

msg-Houston Renfrewshire

The Dark Knight-Aberdeen

spacker-Glasgow

David84-Glasgow

cotter-Bathgate

loader-Bathgate

rusty1103-Edinburgh

mjirvine-Glasgow

gazzab-Ayr

caleebra- Aberdeen

richiemac-Inverness

AHL wallace-fraserburgh

Biohazrd-Dundee

HootMaRoot-stornoway

Paulramage-Bathgate

Rory - Hamilton

me bathgate aswell

Yip sure do, it's good fun but im still trying to get the hang of it getn there though and it's a laugh.

Nice one, I'm going to pop down sometime, I was racing GT12 at Newtonhill which Paul also raced at. I have found GT12 to be great fun, everyone one at the club is just there to have a good time, it's great :thumbsup:

Im looking at going up to stonehaven out door track at some stage, like to have a look at the stock class they run with touring car shells as i might give it a go next year perhaps.

GT12 is my first foray in to RC racing and it's great fun but getting the time is alway's the hard part. 

Once i get quicker ill travel to a few other clubs and see how i go, hope to see you in the future some time Dundee is a good club and Paul's a bit of a character :shockingscary:

Im looking at going up to stonehaven out door track at some stage, like to have a look at the stock class they run with touring car shells as i might give it a go next year perhaps.

GT12 is my first foray in to RC racing and it's great fun but getting the time is alway's the hard part. 

Once i get quicker ill travel to a few other clubs and see how i go, hope to see you in the future some time Dundee is a good club and Paul's a bit of a character :shockingscary:

I've been to Stonehaven to watch but haven't raced myself there yet. I have bought a 2wd buggy which I am currently building to race at Stonehaven.

Stonehaven run a spec class touring car, which compromises of a 13.5T brushless motor, esc in blinky mode, 2S lipo's and a control tyre.

Yes i was thinking about buggy racing, building a Tamiya TB01 rally car just now although due to the lack of time not much has been done yet.

The spec class was what i ment earlier.

I was thinking of trying spec class as you can carry over the electrics from a Mardave/Supastock. But I am more of an off-road guy so the buggies are more appealing to me. However, I was donated a Kyosho TF5 touring car which I'm planning on setting up for spec class so if/when my buggy breaks I'll have a back up so I can still race the rest of the day :thumbsup:

GT12's where also my step into racing, I didn't realise how much fun it can be and wish I started sooner. I only started racing in November last year.