• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Meet ups for Air Section, Planes , Helicopters and quads

Well as we all know we all have these great aircraft and most of us just fly them by ourselves (well i know i do haha ) , so why not come together and share the enjoyment of flying with others

This thread is to get a feeler where people are located maybe some of us can have an air "bash"

it will have different general sections like North , East ,South, west etc

so if you reply below with what Aircraft you have and which area or areas your from and i will add you to the list. :thumbsup:

I know most of us live in total different parts of the country but I'm sure something can be arranged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North

-Leongordon234 North west (Preston , Lytham , St annes , Blackpool ) Blade 130x, Blade Cx2

East

-TheCollectiveAnt (Hailsham ) Mcpx

-TamiyaCowboy (Norfolk) Wattage extra 330L (24" WS) , Micro quad imaging platform, DJI inovations FPV / automated quad platform

-stallion_explosion (East London ) Flyingwings slipstream wing , Scratchbuilt bigger wing (sausage drone),Parkzone t-28 with big motor ,Funfighter t-28, Scratchbuilt profile mig 29

-Hydro (Nottingham east Midlands) Pa addiction 3d, Protech funfly slow lazy 3d home made foamy ,3d ms swift delta wing ,Slippso 400 pylon racer ,(soon to be a blade 130x)

South

- Chasman (kent ) 2x msrx's ,mcpx, mini pred,(130x coming soon )

-Joe Bailey (Cannock Birmingham ) Trex 450 SEv2, Trex 450 Pro v2 Vbar, Protos 500 Vbar, Fusion 50 Vbar ,Fury 55 Flybar, Schluter Champion Longranger, Raptor G4 e720 Vbar, Spectra G.

- Stevek32 (Cornwall) Hubsan x4, mrs x, Blade 130x

West

Get replying and lets get some air time folks :thumbsup:

Edited by leongordon234

Not to put you down but this won't be of much use due to the lack of air people here, don't forget were all here cos we own cars but got into or and owned planes, you might be better off just going to a flight four such as heli addicts and then finding your local club, over in my case I don't have one but do have a group of lads that have a bash, not really a club just a group of us on some farmland that is owned by one of the others...

But in answer to you Q I live in Eastbourne / hailsham and can go around the local area by bus but soon to be able to drive, I own an mcpx but will get a 450 algin this year.

TamiyaCowboy :

UK wide , based in Norfolk on th east coast.

Style : FPV, Imaging and F3P

aircraft : Wattage extra 330L (24" WS) , Micro quad imaging platform, DJI inovations FPV / automated quad platform,

Aircraft Ability : FPV, Still and Video imaging, Freestyle aerobatics.

Pilot air time ( 200+ hours, sim and RC flight) ( 100+ hours, real life aircraft sim training).

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

I'm in Hackney, East London.

fly a flyingwings slipstream wing, scratchbuilt bigger wing (sausage drone), parkzone t-28 with a big motor stuck on it, funfighter t-28, scratchbuilt profile mig 29, got a load of bits and bobs i may get around to turning in to more planes at some point, though my missus says no more toys unless i get rid of some.

i've got fpv goggles and camera but a bit scared of using them after i ended up in a tree a mile away when i tried it out. would like to have someone to go and spot with me and maybe give me some help and tips as i'm a bit worried to try again at the mo! i should probably put together a slow stable plane to learn fpv on to be honest.

nottingham eastmidlands planes pa addiction 3d protech funfly slow lazy 3d home made foamy again 3d ms swift delta wing slippso 400 pylon racer and soon to be a blade 130x

Thanks for all the replies guys it seems most of us so far are avid plane flyers , keep them coming people and i will keep updating as we go along. :thumbsup:

I have had another idea if we get enough of us and we all agree then maybe we could choose a place that is the middle range from everyone (abit like the msuk jam) , what do you guys think ?

regards

Michael

Blade 130x good choice matey :thumbsup: , the 130x is proving popular

Wanted one for ages mate. My birthday in a few days so the mrs is buying me one. Already bought the blue and white canopy, white landing gear and spare lipos for it haha

Wanted one for ages mate. My birthday in a few days so the mrs is buying me one. Already bought the blue and white canopy, white landing gear and spare lipos for it haha

Yeah will be needing spares lipos as this thing gets addictive and you want as much air time as possible.

Got mine today, had a bit of trouble setting it up on my dx6i but im there now. And i shouldn't really practice indoors haha

Yeah indoor flying isn't the best unless you have a big hall to fly in , if you need some calmer settings for the 130x pm as i can give mine that i found and altered :thumbsup:

cornwall learner here, current models hubsan x4, mrs x, and 130x.... repairing more then flying tho :whistling: , note to self if i cant do a figure of 8 yet why try a loop? :whistling:....

Just added you Steve , haha why not but i imagine the repair bill is big every time you fail haha

Not to bad broke the blade grip ball, but found a brilliant fix for them, after I CA glued it back, I then heated up a dressmaker pin a fed it thru the ball joint and out the back being careful, then CA glue on pin then re-inserted it trimmed the pin end and repeated on other blade grip...... job done now I have a metal skeleton so hopefully withstand a crash and it saves me a fortune in CNC grips....