• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone near Peterborough?

DeadMeatUK

hello Nigel,

yes, yes mate, the more bashers, the bigger the carnage :thumbsup: . up for a bash most days mate. have you got a place in mind? obviously you've read that a few of us have organised for the 22nd Dec, looks to be a good day :thumbsup:

Scott

Hiya Nigel,

we are all meeting up at the BMX track in Orton there is a link to google maps on the first page if you wanna take a look and a few vids from past visit's :)

looking forward to seeing everyone down there as looking like its gonna be a good turn out

Finally got the video from last week

I've edited a few bits out but for some reason YouTube has squashed it to 4/3 :confused:

Finally got the video from last week

I've edited a few bits out but for some reason YouTube has squashed it to 4/3 :confused:

hehe, looks awesome Deadmeat, we cant wait :yes: . thought it was gonna be a no go for me after lastnight. got a bit bored at 11pm(ish) and took it to asda car park. i was flying over the speed bumps, all good until i wenyt into a puddle upto the axles, aaarrrrgh. then the power went with a wiff that smelt expensive.

got back home and all i had done was worn my slipper clutch out. phew, i can still go on sat guys, thank goodness.

gonna take it easy for the next few days,lol

Just seen the video Deadmeat 1st time iv seen my truck on film lol dont look too bad lol

cant wait til next weekend the boys keep asking me to take my truck out but saving what fuel iv got left for next weekend, think its gonna be a great days bashing! dont wanna come home til my truck is either out of fuel or broken! lol

looks gd , hopin weather stays fine till nxt sat.

is their a field next to it aswell .

also where do u park ya cars at are they close to it?

We usually park our 1/1 cars along the road Here

West from that point is the track, North is the field and Southeast is a small shopping center and carpark

We usually park our 1/1 cars along the road Here

West from that point is the track, North is the field and Southeast is a small shopping center and carpark

South of the point on the map is a church... I kid you not, it's called 'St Lukes RC Church' :shockingscary: It must be the place to go to pray to the RC Gods :tease:

I think it's time to face the music... If the world doesn't end tomorrow, rain will ruin our plans for Saturday. either way, it's bad news

If it's not raining too hard we'll be there. don't mind the wet

Edited by DeadMeatUK

hi guys, do you still think it will be a go ahead tomorrow? hoping so, but have to admit it, it's looking a bit bleak for me amd my little man.

if it stays like it is today, overcast but not raining, i will come guys. but if raining, probably not............ unless......... on the track deadmeat, is there alot of places water sits?