• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone near Peterborough?

DeadMeatUK

Here's a little warmup Video

Swingy, I will get the video from Nuno when I see him

take it that was from when you and John went in the week?

and yeah no probs, am looking forward to seeing my truck on film lol

Who would be up for a big meet at Orton BMX track on either the 22nd or 23rd Dec? I know it's a little close to Christmas but it's only a fraction of the day, but it's always good fun. I'll be taking my camera to actually edit something together this time

Respond...

you can count me in Kev :thumbsup:

might have to buy some fuel off one of you guys though as only got half a ltr left :( and as iv not a car at the mo cant go and get anymore.

so will save what i have left for the 22nd and bring the truck down for a bash!

i'm gonna try and get there guys. hopefully me and the Savage will meet some bashers for the first time. :thumbsup: hopefully its not too wet too :yes: ,or i'll need a new ESC after :xd: .

going to get directions now.

Scott

i'm not too good with directions guys but, if it's ok with you guys, if i could meet up with someone who knows their way into this 'bashing heaven site' it would be greatly appreciated, :thumbsup:

oh yeah, nearly forgot, if ok again, my son would like to come too, he' 6 (going on 16 :xd: ) and rides a HBX Massive brushed. its 27mhz, would this interfere with any of your guy's equipment?

Edited by forforksake

Saxonorm, Thanks for spreading the word

forforksake, Children are welcome, my son of 8 will be there with a 40Mhz 1/10 electric and his BMX. I have 2.4Ghz

It's quite a big track so I'm not too concerned about getting hit.

As long as the weather is good on the day will be a good day and a chance to meet a good few fellow bashers close by :)

just about finished repairing my shell from last weekend lol (will get a new one in the new year)

yeah, i thought about the weather too Swingy-P, me not being waterproof........................ my savage don't like the rain either :36_11_6[1]: . but i was thinking, whatever damage i do also can get sorted in the new year. i aint got a spare esc,lol

yes, would be great to meet a few fellow bashers. oh, and a play mate for Savvy :thumbsup:

My savage isn't waterproofed either mate :( but im doing the same, if the shell or anything else breaks next weekend then will have to wait til new year when iv got a bit more cash spare lol.

also wondering how long half a litre of fuel will last me lol