• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your 1/1 cars!

landmaxdriver

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We had a run over to Norfolk the other day as we wanted to give the Navara a good run. Was going well until I tried turning the AC on and the engine malfunction light came on again. To be honest it's not that surprising as one of the fault codes was something to do with the AC so that'll be getting looked at. 

hxsNToK.jpeg

Unfortunately when we got back for some reason I thought I'd have a look under the bonnet and found an oil leak, though I'm not sure if it's fresh or not as it seems pretty dry and not wet. But I don't think I remember it being there when we got it so that's something else that'll need to be looked at (thought it was Land Rovers that were supposed to leak oil 🤣)

35Ggekc.jpeg

Edited by supersavage
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hyacinth red is fabulous and the dearest bloody metallic option for paint…. Mines been a tough old bus, its an E250 and its petrol too, quite an unusual combination it turned out.

B8C6AB3F-06B6-44CD-87A3-539CD6BCD235.thumb.jpeg.c001d32ba66633e812936f8608ea29f8.jpeg

Earns its keep as required too!

A58E7814-5172-4271-A4E2-1487BBCAB695.thumb.jpeg.da3c21445fe0ac170dd5e3e24956728d.jpeg

Edited by Shergar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shergar said:

Hyacinth red is fabulous and the dearest bloody metallic option for paint…. Mines been a tough old bus, its an E250 and its petrol too, quite an unusual combination it turned out.

B8C6AB3F-06B6-44CD-87A3-539CD6BCD235.thumb.jpeg.c001d32ba66633e812936f8608ea29f8.jpeg

Earns its keep as required too!

A58E7814-5172-4271-A4E2-1487BBCAB695.thumb.jpeg.da3c21445fe0ac170dd5e3e24956728d.jpeg

I think the Hyacinth red is a fantastic colour, it was one of the deciding factors when I bought my C220, there are loads of black, white and various shades of metallic silver Mercedes out there but not many red’s.

• Like 1

The Navara is going back to the garage Friday to get the codes for the engine light again. Really starting to wonder if we'd just should have got a £500 thing that we could replace in a year.....or maybe even a Land Rover as I don't think even they spend this much time going back to a garage 😂

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2022 at 17:44, supersavage said:

The Navara is going back to the garage Friday to get the codes for the engine light again. Really starting to wonder if we'd just should have got a £500 thing that we could replace in a year.....or maybe even a Land Rover as I don't think even they spend this much time going back to a garage 😂

5 Year old Navara really shouldn't need all this. Best of luck with it 👍

• Like 1

20 hours ago, stimpy said:

5 Year old Navara really shouldn't need all this. Best of luck with it 👍

That's what we thought too which is why we got it. I'm starting to wonder if we've been had to be honest and will probably have to start fighting to get our money back.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Don't have a pic of her yet, 2012 Subaru Forester, Stick Shift!!! Just got my driver's license and after school ends, I am going to Gillette Wyoming to fix her. She was a totaled car before I got it. What I would love to own is a Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, but most likely I will end up getting a Challenger SXT later in my life. Then I am going to Hot Rod's Power Tour.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...