• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2021- St annes/Lytham/Preston bashers

Welcome to the northwest bash thread here I have tried to compile a list of bashing spots in the north west area.

My aim is to try and get meets going in various places around Blackpool , st annes , Lytham , Preston area on road or off doesn't matter.
As you know running a car by yourself can become abit boring
reply if your interested with places that you have found

Please find an on going list of bash spots known and suitable to me currently, if you have any suggestions please feel free to pm me or leave a reply.

Blackpool

• Stanley park - The little wooded area next to the zoo would be good for crawlers and if you I follow the trial to the end and it joins on to another one that goes all the way around the golf course.

• There is a park on Tithebarn street, Poulton, park on the bridge, there's a few big open areas, some steps to jump off and a big hill climb

St Annes

• There is a car-park on the front near the sand dunes
  • Along the prom there is a gold course with some hills etc , this doesn't seem to be used that often. there is also alot of rockery for crawling etc adjacent to the road

Lytham

•  lidl car park near McDonald's is really smooth ideal for on road drifting etc

•  Park view has a skate park with vertical jumps , table tops etc
  • It also has a large short grass area for speed runs and there is a little walk trail between the trees that could be used for crawling etc

• Fairhaven lake car park is huge and has lots of areas for off road and has a small skate park with a range of table tops and half pipe etc

Preston 

avenham Park in Preston has plenty of open space

Preston Docks waste land is suitable for all scales off road, big ruts, puddles etc

Head on over to the last page for recent updates

Next bash - TBA - 

Edited by leongordon234
Reviving the thread

have you got a postcode or area map thing ? , how often do you guys meet ?

Go on google and type 3 sisters race track ;-) its on the main road as you go to the track on your left

just had a look , it looks quite big and i had a look at some of the videos on the 3 sisters topic

i was speaking to my dad about it and he said its only 50 mins from us so hopefully we should be visiting soon :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

just had a look , it looks quite big and i had a look at some of the videos on the 3 sisters topic

i was speaking to my dad about it and he said its only 50 mins from us so hopefully we should be visiting soon :thumbsup:

Good good will be nice to see ya

I'll probably be going over to 3 Sisters again in a couple of weekends (I'm away this coming weekend unfortunately), I'll give you a shout if you want to jump in with me.

I think there are definitely a few of us in the Fylde coast area though so we should be able to arrange some form of bash around here, could just do with a spot with a decent surface.

I'll probably be going over to 3 Sisters again in a couple of weekends (I'm away this coming weekend unfortunately), I'll give you a shout if you want to jump in with me.

I think there are definitely a few of us in the Fylde coast area though so we should be able to arrange some form of bash around here, could just do with a spot with a decent surface.

yeah that would be great if i could jump in with you , im away from the 27th to the 29th but apart from that im free , hoping to have the xs running in the next week or two failing that i will try and salvage my ff02 that set on fire and transfer the bits onto the other chassis , im trying to think of some decent spots but none are jumping out atm

Yea we should just need to get some new tyres for the slash as they are the stock ones.

I think I baught a tt01 off you a while back lol

i need to get a new motor and esc for my savage xs and compelty rebuild my ff02 haha

yeah i think you did that was quite a while ago

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i have tried it but its very busy, do you have anywere over in blackburn you run

I mainly use pleasington playing fields or the track at shadsworth

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There's a track at shadsworth?

Wish I had known earlier :P

I'm in the haslingden/Darwen areas (depending on dates) so Blackburn is slap bang in the middle.

Not so much as a fullon rc track but where the moto-x ppl go. My baja loved it there and also the lhs as i would always break something there:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• leongordon234 changed the title to 2021- St annes/Lytham/Preston bashers