• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2021- St annes/Lytham/Preston bashers

My current employment situation means I'm also free most Thursdays all day (usually). I was really looking forward to playing today as well, haven't had much of a chance to get the cars out recently, and it's always much more fun if there are a couple of you out. If the weathers good we can try again for next Thursday.

Really sorry for not making it along, took longer to fix the car than anticipated.

Did you get it fixed in the end ? 

Well if anyone is up for it I'm free every Thursday before 3:30 if anyone fancys joining me was really nice weather there.

Really up for a bash at some point.

How did the interview go Leon? And 1:1 cars come first. :)

sorry for letting you down guys , i was in the interview till around half 2 filling out forms etc and i did well as i have an induction on monday  :thumbsup: , so looks like i will be able to get a few of my broken cars running soon  :hahadance:

i will have to wait till Monday till i can confirm next Thursday as i might have training but i will let you know 

at least my car is all ready for action next time saves me having to mess around 

Yea I'm game for that, need to get some cable ties as the slash spat out its esc but I'll be free no doubt.

i drilled two holes in my chassis to cable tie my esc down last night when i was prep ping my car , i might silicone the holes to stop any water getting in 

Did you get it fixed in the end ? 

Yup, after a lot of banging, prying and swearing. :)

Fingers crossed you passed the interview.  :thumbsup:

Typical, and you just know that he won't turn up until 5:55pm.

I'm going to pop down in a half hour or so, so if anyones there I'll see you then.

Typical, and you just know that he won't turn up until 5:55pm.

I'm going to pop down in a half hour or so, so if anyones there I'll see you then.

hiya slugsie , will you wait about an hour as im nearly finished rebuilding my xs 

I was there from 1:30 to 3, had fun, but a couple problems with my Summit and HyperTT meant I didn't stick around longer.

Sorry to let you down today slugsie my savage took longer to finish off and put back together than i anticipated, its back together and running great as i gave it a test run this evening so all is ready for the next bash   :thumbsup:

is anyone available tomorrow for abit ?

No worries, at least you've got the XS running. Doubt I can make tomorrow though.

yeah im really glad  :thumbsup: , if you can just post on here in the morning mate