• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2021- St annes/Lytham/Preston bashers

Once I get this nitro working, I may pop over to the track myself. Won't be til Tuesday earliest though since I need to pay a visit tithe model shop first for parts.

Edit. Also need a postcode or area :)

Edited by JakePasquill

I dont know the postcode,but if you go into shadsworth industrial estate from the bee hive roundabout then follow it round to the left. Turn down Duttons Way and its in the corner both flat area and some big jumps too watch out if its been raining as it can get quite soggy and your beloved can drown;)

51611faa-4a92-e602.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure, I'll have to see what time I get everything fitted after a model shop visit. Tuesday should be great though.

I'll inbox you my mobile number, shoot me a text and we can arrange something closer the time. Should be good to have someone to bash with on a track of sorts :)

Oh man i gotta spend the week with the wife n kids in some caravan this week or i wud have joined in :(

Plus side tho near to where we are going is an offroad track (cars already packed n charged) :D

Turns out I can't do Tuesday as the other half had a moan about me getting my car fixed Tuesday when we are going past the model shop on Wednesday...

Not sure why that stops me going a day earlier but hey ho..

Oh man i gotta spend the week with the wife n kids in some caravan this week or i wud have joined in :(

Plus side tho near to where we are going is an offroad track (cars already packed n charged) :D

can believe tour Mrs let's you take your cars with you I'd never be allowed that lucky bugger hope you off somewhere that's not raining

can believe tour Mrs let's you take your cars with you I'd never be allowed that lucky bugger hope you off somewhere that's not raining

This. Haha :)

I may be coming over after all this Tomorrow. Fixed the pull start myself and my fuel lines, just waiting for the glow igniter to charge so I can see if it starts (it's a second hand model).

Wish me luck!

Not just let me but told me too!

I live in Blackburn and work in Preston so I'm up for meeting somewhere when I get my savage XL up and running properly. Just need some new fuel and a tune up and should be good to go.

hi tricky are you free tomorrow at all

My car still isn't going, my pull start snapped yet again.. No idea why but it's time for electric starter I guess.

Neither of you have a bump starter do you? One that sits under the car, universal one?

Haven't fully got it started yet since I got it so not sure how or if it will run properly and if it doesn't, I need to fix it.