• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Everything Savage XS

.AJ.

tbh i ran them for a for about 3 tanks before i sold it. they were shod with hpi v grooves, they do add a very decent amount of offset but i wouldnt bank on them holding up to repeated jumps etc.. but saying that its merely supposition on my part as i ran them on road.. be a shame to glue some expensive rubber to them only to have a hub rip out on you..

Got mine from ws, was a while back mind you, reckon they are prob a discontinued line now.. Ring ws they may have a full set in stock when I ordered mine they only had one pair but the full set turned up within a week..

Went out bashing today and my friend got this shot of me :thumbsup: , it only took a few more of these and then i killed it , i think the pinion has come loose not sure will take it apart tomorrow and i cracked my turnigy lipo case :(

gallery_17801_2086_100834.jpg

• Like 3

Nice pic Leon I went down the skate park today with mine, surprisingly easy to back flip this truck and stick the landing isn't it, Same as you though I pretty much shredded my turnigy pack, the cases seem to be very brittle, I'm gonna hit the town later and see if I can get some thin sheet foam off of the market here.. Deffo need an accomplice to take along with me next time as well to grab some footage.. :) on a side note the Titus beadlocks I got aren't up to the job for bashing imho two of the four popped the tyres off the rims today so I'm ordering another set of 3091 dishes for my dirt hawgs, the tyres themselves have been great so far..

Edited by smash

Finally got her dirty

9da0ec31.jpg

I'm very impressed, I did start to have doubts about the 4700kv motor, but after running hard for 6-8mins temps were motor 45, esc 55, so they are spot on, I would say she was easily doing low 40s, stock tyres are a bit pants, but I'm planning on getting a set of gladiator's next week anyway :)

Edited by .AJ.
  • Like 1

xs hands down :thumbsup: , i will put the pics up of my stripped gear box
is that what broke yeah? Stripped pinion or spur?