• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HELP! problems with my bullet mt flux

JONO66

bought it put it together and when i turn the power on its seems to do its own think starts goin crazy goes forwards and backwards on its own wheels start movin and ive got no controll over this what shall i do ? thanks in advance

yes with the green and red lights on the esc

i even followed a video on you tube for it.

i brought it yesterday so i cant take it back to the shop because its Sunday and the hpi racing helpline is shut till Monday

i cant think what is wrong with it all i can think it might be the battery i am using and how long i am charging it for on a caertain voltage if u could help me with that that would be great my battery i am using is the plazma 7.2v 4700mah ni-mh battry pack 33.84wh and i am chargin it on 0.5a charge rate

Search of the forum found this email from HPI re red light on this esc

A red led would normally indicate the throttle trim is not set correctly, this may need adjusting on one direction so the esc can find its neutral position.

If you have re-bound the transmitter and receiver you will also need to reset to neutral as after binding this has to be set again.

Pages 11,13,15,16 of the manual tell you how to set it up.

You must setup the ESC before running the first time. After the initial setup, it is not required before every run.

We strongly recommend removing your pinion gear before calibration as a safety

precaution! Start with the transmitter ON and the ESC switched OFF. Adjust the throttle

trim to the center position.

after that follow the pictures on page 11

Also see page 37 for switching off lipo cut off if your using nimhs.

Edited by stretch

ok only asked as norcoforever mentioned it you said

how do i change the setting for my battery will it be in the manual? cheers for the advise

have you tried resetting and doing it all again?

yes i have done this it still happens after im wondering if it is the battery i am using because i dont no how long to charge the battery for it doeas not say in the manual do u no how long i need to charge it for ?

ive got a vector ac/dc nx85 its charge rate is 0.5a all the way up to 5.0a how long do i charge it for and on what setting the bloke in the shop said 10 hours on 0.5a because its a brand new battery