• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper ST Owners Thread

Looks like im keeping it, the seller still thinks hes right and I didn't realise I will only get the sale price back not what I paid for the postage too. By the time I pay for postage back to him and then get a refund I wont end end up with much. Not really fair but I dont seem to have much choice. I will clean it up and maybe put it up for sale.

DazzaClio do you know how I convert it to a Hyper TT? Can you PM me about it please, might be worth doing that and giving it to my son.

Took both of mine out today, my nitro has a knackered carb so that didn't go anywhere as it didn't hold a tune.

My E-Pro took a good bash. Does backflips on command, which is awesome! Stopped when I hit a tree and broke a front hub. :(

Love it.

Hi Folks.

My conversion is done (for now).

Ill be ordering the Losi battery tray and the Mugen  side guards this week sometime.

I also need to get a 46t spur or diff which will fit, any ideas of which I can buy at a reasonable price?

Will i be OK with a 16t pinion, 46t spur with a 1950kv motor on 4s?

If you're using the mugen sideguards, the stock ST shell will bulge at the sides. A proline bulldog shell fits quite nicely though :)

I'm running a 46t spur, a 16t pinion with a 2000kv motor and it seems fine - I'd like to try a 15t pinion but my motor is too fat :/

Are you using a centre spider diff?

Ill lbe looking at new shells soon :thumbsup:

No I don't have a centre spider dif (tbh I am not entirely sure on the difference between them) I am just running the standard RTR diff with a 52t spur....but I want a smaller spur LOL ideally for as cheap as possible - any ideas?

Guys, stripped my ST down and have been adding various ST pro CNC parts etc. Anyone know where I can get the rear body post mount? I bought the rear CNC shock tower but obviously now aren't able to mount the body.

Think I have one in my spares box mate

Fail.