• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

7 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Put the OZ Racing WRC style rims back on the XV02, they have more offset compared to the period correct style Lancia ones, but they fill the arches much better 

D8-AB2-CC3-7-AC9-488-B-8-B9-B-359361-AB0

this looks great now 👍🏻

• Like 1

Managed to lose a wheel nut and round the hex on one of my Carnage wheels 😡

Also took the XB4 and B6.1 out for my mate to see. Never driven the 6.1 before… it’s AWESOME! So responsive. It’s setup for indoor - can’t wait to get it on a carpet circuit. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MrCake said:

@PraetoRas a Outlaw expert, the old man seemed to think he saw (on your channel) that yours has a front bumper which protrudes out and actually protects the shel?  If that is the case, what part did you use? 

It's the bumper from the FTX Zorro. You need two longer screws, for the top mounts, but, apart from that, it's a straight fit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PraetoR said:

It's the bumper from the FTX Zorro. You need two longer screws, for the top mounts, but, apart from that, it's a straight fit.

Brill thanks for that, this is going to totally baffle my 71 year old dad (techno-phobe) as I said I would ask the guy who is in the videos he watches and he didn't understand how 😄   It was even your videos that convinced him he wanted an Outlaw 😆

EDIT:  Does the body need any trimming or does it just sit nicely in front of the nose?

Edited by MrCake
edit
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MrCake said:

Brill thanks for that, this is going to totally baffle my 71 year old dad (techno-phobe) as I said I would ask the guy who is in the videos he watches and he didn't understand how 😄   It was even your videos that convinced him he wanted an Outlaw 😆

EDIT:  Does the body need any trimming or does it just sit nicely in front of the nose?

Your dad has some strange ideas if he wanted an Outlaw after watching PraetoR's videos haha.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, MrCake said:

13 minutes ago, lorrylemming said:

Your dad has some strange ideas if he wanted an Outlaw after watching PraetoR's videos haha.

Couldn't have said it better!! :lol:

It fits straight on. The interior cage of the Zorro bodyshell is literally the exterior cage of the Outlaw.

• Thanks 1