• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

1 hour ago, supersavage said:

Had some more fun with the LMT

xgsKeom.jpg

Have to say that it's probably the most fun truck I've driven for a long time as you really don't need a lot of space to have fun with it and it really does handle and drive like a full size monster truck. Also maybe drove it a little too hard again as I discovered that my little ramps are just big enough to do front flips 🤣

They do look like so much fun just wish they where a bit cheaper 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, windz1000r said:

They do look like so much fun just wish they where a bit cheaper 

Still expensive but make it build it have the grave digger for a bit "cheaper" than some of the other shops. Plus they have the klarna pay in 3 thing which is extremely dangerous 🤣

https://www.makeitbuildit.co.uk/losi-grave-digger-4wd-solid-axle-monster-truck-rtr-94318

14 minutes ago, supersavage said:

Still expensive but make it build it have the grave digger for a bit "cheaper" than some of the other shops. Plus they have the klarna pay in 3 thing which is extremely dangerous 🤣

https://www.makeitbuildit.co.uk/losi-grave-digger-4wd-solid-axle-monster-truck-rtr-94318

Zero interest pay in 3 is very dangerous 

• Haha 1

With the chances of me getting another new M03 chassis being kinda slim I've taken the parts, most M chassis parts are transferable between the older chassis I just needed to order the chassis, drive shafts and gears to make an MF01. Only issue is the short wheelbase drive shaft is out of stock. 

Electronics need a tidy however it's coming together.

Edit - having some 5mm carbon fiber rod lying around worked perfectly. I'm not sure why I didn't think about it before as it's what I used to make all of the internal shafts. 

20220806_135648.jpg

20220806_214350.jpg

Edited by Alex97
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Alex97 said:

With the chances of me getting another new M03 chassis being kinda slim I've taken the parts, most M chassis parts are transferable between the older chassis I just needed to order the chassis, drive shafts and gears to make an MF01. Only issue is the short wheelbase drive shaft is out of stock. 

Electronics need a tidy however it's coming together.

20220806_135648.jpg

Can you not get an after market GPM/Yeah Racing shaft for now?