• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

6 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Slapped 11hp in the K8$ EXB 😂 

2-DD34573-A91-E-4-B74-BA2-B-FE6-A6-FC173

Where does the 11hp figure come from? Seems like a mad amount of power for an RC.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

The manufacturer rates the motor at 8kw 

Ah, magic manufacturer numbers  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 08/06/2022 at 02:04, Yrkoon said:

no idea bud, my kronos stripped the gears on a servo while cartwheeling about at high speed with its massive tyres, if my servo saver wasnt too tight the servo wouldnt of stripped the gears and done its job, i honestly have no idea about your model and servo bud 😞

i was doing this when i broke the servo lol

when i first got the kronos i was running it out side my house on grass and knackered its original servo with a cartwheel, corally replaced it hassle free but i didnt want to wait and their replacement servo is in my hobao dc1 crawler, i slackened off the servo saver in the kronos a lot but it wasnt enough, the savox is handling it after more slacking off lol

my first cartwheel on a nitro hyper 7 black broke a servo too, still running a spectrum one on my hyper 7 that i replaced original one with and still running it after converting it to leccy 🙂

Lol, it would take years for my Element Enduro to dish out that much abuse!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Yrkoon said:

that is one sweet looking lunchie bud, is the wheelie bar mounted at 2 or more points on the gear box? if not do it here is my heavily abused one, more reinforceing connecter points spreads the stress when its slapping the wheeley bar about and stops the gear box casing breaking 🙂

e3UJrCD.jpg

oh these lights fit right in the light buckets on the front if you have the original hard shell etc https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/fastrax-white-headlights-pair--368699

the back ones require a wee bit drilling if i recall 🙂

love your lunchie and i bet its not just the kids enoying it lol

edit: run mine ont he stock silver can with 2s i cannae imaging it on brushless lol

Cheers, wheelie bar is mounted in one place, so will have a look at that, this is just the Sport Tuned Brushed on 2s, that’s enough I think (famous last words😀)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ag100 said:

Cheers, wheelie bar is mounted in one place, so will have a look at that, this is just the Sport Tuned Brushed on 2s, that’s enough I think (famous last words😀)

hehe slightly faster than my one then 🙂

cracking looking lunchie 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

So the Stampede I bought back had a worn grub screw in the pinion. I managed to get it out, new pinion. Job done. Put it back together. However it wouldnt roll perfectly. It was almost as if the motor shaft was slightly bent and every roll it would slow start to bind and then loosen at the same point every rotation. Took the motor out, it was fine and the issue was still there with no motor installed. Presumed it was a dodgy spur, nope. Bent layshaft? No. Bent drive shaft? No. Bearing issue? No. Rear diff/drive shafts were fine. I traced the issue down to the front diff. Stripped it all down, not a single issue found? Re built it with fresh grease, truck is now perfect. No parts replaced or anything. Guessing the bulkhead may have been screwed together too tight on one side nicking the diff. Either way, sorted, with no cost, just a 5 minute job taking 1 hour 30….

I absolutely loved that stampede, looked absolutely awesome with the trenchers and that bodyshell. But i was just breaking it every single time I was using it. The smallest things everytime, but I think I was just expecting it to bash like my arrma rc's I had at the time.

• Like 1