• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

tried the hex adapters on the mini b with some touring car wheels earlier, the hex adapters are fine but i was getting basically zero grip with the tyres as it was almost uncontrollable with the 6100kv motor lol so i stuck the original tyres back on it for the moment, love that wee buggy it is insane 🙂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

Yeh cool wee buggy :good:

aye best small scale one i have all others had problems, not broke a single thing on this one yet, even have a full set of rpm arms spare as the originals are holding up, just need to find a cheapish wheel/tyre solution for it as the stock ones are slicks lmao 😄

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, tanveer said:

Took the sledgehammer out the box and gave it a quick once over, will be sat next to the Kronos for a couple of weeks until I save up for some bits to run it in😂

IMG20220604125304.jpg

IMG20220604125320.jpg

IMG20220604134931.jpg

they look good together, hope the sledgie has a wheelie bar as i recall from dads one it loved the wheelies as well as the kronos lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

I forgot about that :insane:

If you can stil get spares for the MGT then your sorted for most bits 👌 

Spares are available but not in stock anywhere in the uk. But most bits are available from the states. 

• Like 3