• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

9 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

How was your mesh as that looks like to tight or to slack 

You need a bit backlash but not to much in it

Motor bolts worked loose last time out so that partly messed up the spur. Got it back together with a fairly decent mesh to keep going. Then the input gear on the diff died nearly taking the teeth off the diff. I was going to fit steel anyway just ended up doing it sooner than planned!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

how are you liking the quality of the ranger shell

Pretty good I’d say. Seems to be pretty thick polycarbonate. Not so sure about the light buckets etc though. All seem a bit flimsy and for some reason, instead of giving you coloured lenses for the rear lights they give you clear ones with stickers…sorry decals…to stick over them?? The front lenses also have stickers to stick over them, presumably to hide the black light buckets? Seems a bit cheap for the price but will reserve judgement til it’s all done.

• Like 1

After almost a year doing nothing with my rc cars, today I took my rustler 4x4 out of a cartbox and run it on the beach,  had a lot of fun.

Really like the rustler, but I do not like the XO-1 driveshafts I put on it, the driveshaft self are great but the rubber boots are cracking everwhere and I need to replace them because the hold the driveshaft pins in place , only had about 16 battery packs trough the driveshafts,  and new boots cost me about 40 euro, tekno driveshaft for the car are about 100 euro, I do not want to change the boots every 16 packs then it is going to be expensive, thinking about buying the  tekno ones.

52078688137_666d5e5900_c.jpg

• Like 2