• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

23 minutes ago, Yrkoon said:

whats in the cage in the background?  nice plane bud 🙂

In the cage is a rather poorly guinea pig called Yuri, sadly he has maybe a few days left  and will be missed by the whole family as he has been a really friendly little chap, 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

10 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

In the cage is a rather poorly guinea pig called Yuri, sadly he has maybe a few days left  and will be missed by the whole family as he has been a really friendly little chap, 

aww so sorry to hear that i love guinea pigs 😞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Sorry to hear about Yuri mate 😞

Thanks guys, he has had a long happy life, but he is an old lad and clearly on borrowed time now, me and the mrs had one each, Olaf passed a couple of years back, they are great little furries but we wont have any more

17 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Did some spectating at a local club, as a few of my mates have got into 10th scale Buggy Racing 🙂

Os2aWaK.jpg

Where's this? The nearest to me is Southport and that's a good 20 miles away

35 minutes ago, BaldyMan said:

Where's this? The nearest to me is Southport and that's a good 20 miles away

This was in Cradley Heath.

TBH this was 50 odd miles for me from where I live now, but went to see my friends/parents so was worth it. Its about 8 miles from where I used to live. Really good set up

Edited by Kpowell911

1 hour ago, .AJ. said:

Loved running the nitro, managed 5 tanks, I would have stayed longer, but I only have 1L of fuel and want to go out again Monday, also my exhaust fell off, the set screw came out and I had no spares with me…

E4563844-596-B-49-EC-991-C-D06644926-FF0

awesome vid mate 🙂 

been so long since i have seen any new nitro running vids.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kyo said:

Modded the DR8 with some Arrma body clips and 15mm hub extenders. Hopefully help the corner roll on grass and stop me losing clips every time i take the shell off!

20220430_182902.jpg

These guys love the DR8. They also got these 3D printed "mud" flaps for the rear suspension lower arms that stop grass from getting wrapped round the dog bones

https://youtu.be/qcANGXiELy0

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BaldyMan said:

These guys love the DR8. They also got these 3D printed "mud" flaps for the rear suspension lower arms that stop grass from getting wrapped round the dog bones

https://youtu.be/qcANGXiELy0

Love that channel. If I didn't live so far away I would pop along and join the races.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kyo said:

Love that channel. If I didn't live so far away I would pop along and join the races.

I've half a mind to do something myself. Problem is that the locations near me where I could do it are often frequented by yobs and its quite often people get mugged in broad daylight in our parks. Maybe if I do early Sunday morning at this naff "park" near me. The grass is short and there's a bit of a hard dirt path too. There's nobody ever on it in the day apart form of occasional dog walkers. It's at night when the yobs come to drink and take drugs because I regularly have to clean up the play area if I bring my lad.

20220423_102605.jpg

• Sad 2