• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

36 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

8UgtVaH.jpg

792cGs2.jpg

Nothing mental yet, but initially I love it ❤️

I live the profile of the back wing, just looks really slick. I honestly think Traxxas have taken notice of some of their competitors and have knocked out a few good products recently.

• Like 2

I have been wondering, what would happen if I locked my slip clutch. In theory I would have all the power down to the wheels right? I have no idea, can someone tell me what would happen?

2 hours ago, YOUR_DJ said:

I have been wondering, what would happen if I locked my slip clutch. In theory I would have all the power down to the wheels right? I have no idea, can someone tell me what would happen?

It would be fine for on road use, but youd risk destroying the driveline if you were jumping/bashing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

It would be fine for on road use, but youd risk destroying the driveline if you were jumping/bashing

Thank you. I was just wanting to know. After being abused by my cousin Garet, the slip clutch just won't hook up.  I had the idea a while back, wanted to know the risks. Thanks!!

Edited by YOUR_DJ
  • Like 1

Put the Fastrax Arrow rears on but it just flips over so I think there's too much grip. Swapped to fronts on the rear and it's marginally better.

Took off some garbage oil shocks that were too stiff and too short as well as removing the suspension mod because it just made the car creak. The car is back to being bone stock besides the rear wheels. I'm now undecided as whether to even bother ordering any more oil shocks.

Edit: I've managed to get the little piece back in to stop the axle lifting and it doesn't creak now. 

Edited by BaldyMan
  • Like 3