• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

2 hours ago, BaldyMan said:

So I'm undecided now whether to strip the electronics and put them in something like the Hobao Hyper TT or to sell it as parts and pick up a 1/10 buggy. I want something smaller I can put in a backpack and take for a walk with the kids

Surely strip and fit the electrics in something Bomb proof is the way ahead?

• Like 2

Ordered a pack of 42 marking flags for the garden to set up a little race track. The kids' Rising Fighter blips around it pretty well but I'm now thinking about picking up a couple of smaller FTX Comets or something similar to race around with.

The wife has discarded 2 radiator drying racks and I'm going to put a sheet of ply over them to make 2 ramps. The little hangers are useful for digging into the grass and holding them still. I'll post pics when it's all down if anyone's interested

Edited by BaldyMan
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, YOUR_DJ said:

Have you guys seen this thing, its freaking cool. Kevin Talbot did a review on it. https://mammuth.works/

Definitely his funniest video to date. Actually made me laugh out loud!

didnt ever think a car could be weaker than an FTX Carnage  😂😂

Edited by Ant.p
  • Haha 3