• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

37 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

This afternoon’s little project…

I picked up a cheapo (£8) alloy steering set up for the Summit, the plan is to only use the dual arm to get rid of the flexible stock part, also I’ve always thought that metal on metal contact is never a good recipe for a consistently working servo saver. Plus the stock front part is pretty beefy and doesn’t really need replacing imo….

27984232-2182-4790-BAD3-A5-FD1-D9045-B3.

Chop chop

55-CFB604-B5-BD-4-D6-C-91-AC-652167854-D

I’ll give it a coat of paint before fitting 👍 

STRC (used to?) Make a single Alloy one for the E Revo 1.0 Im looking to pick up. 

However, Im trying to stop “upgrading” RCs and using the money to own more, break then upgrade is my new motto

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

STRC (used to?) Make a single Alloy one for the E Revo 1.0 Im looking to pick up. 

However, Im trying to stop “upgrading” RCs and using the money to own more, break then upgrade is my new motto

Flip your Summit, grab a wheel and steer it, mine was like a wet noodle, this plus a washer in the servo saver is a game changer when running a big kg servo 👍 

Ive seen the STRC one, but it would be £25+ with shipping 

• Like 2

I recently bought a set of 1” alloy beadlock wheels and tyres for my new Eazy RC Glacier and found that the front inner tyre walls were rubbing on the front steering hubs, so I bought a set of 7mm hex drive spacers to give a little clearance but the deep reaching wheel/hub nut is a smaller thread than the original driveshaft thread 😏

Edited by KC59
  • Sad 1