• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

scx24shocks.thumb.jpg.a57cfcb4512b03a00c5c6dd0322896fc.jpg

Managed to make my cheapo shocks work to an acceptable degree. I had to deliberately make them sloppy with loads of plays around the shaft. They'll do until I get something better and they don't perform any better or worse than the standard items. I've heard good things about the Carisma shocks so will probably end up ordering more stuff. Again. Then I'll need shock oil. I know nothing about shock oil. Down another rabbit hole i go...

• Like 3

Added some of these rubber guards that I had spare to see if it prolongs the life of the shock seals on the WR8 flux.IMG_20220324_141244903.thumb.jpg.ea32bc5e529273fdf85296e488a288ad.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, tomr said:

Finished off the Komodo build 😎

CDE8577B-BB1A-44C9-9394-5F27F3228D9C.thumb.jpeg.dec363b46bf9508fcae0c6691ccd5e83.jpeg

Looking good!  How did you find the quality of Gmade compared with Cross-RC?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlackSeaRC said:

Looking good!  How did you find the quality of Gmade compared with Cross-RC?

Thanks 👍🏻 
This the 4th Gmade kit I’ve built, all of them have been great quality with some nice design touches especially the GS02F kits. I’d say they’re not quite as special as the AT4 but not too far away for the price.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hugoagogo said:

Looks too nice and shiny to get it dirty.

I'm actually planning on using this one! 

The M03 is a shelf queen and M07 is a track car, I've ordered a 4370kv brushless motor for this, nothing mad however should be a bit of fun. 

• Like 1