• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

6 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

you wrote that you enjoyed the build, didnt some of the build annoyed you as they are really small?

The tiny pin that goes in the diff housing was a bit of a pain  but even on a bigger diff it can still be a pain sometimes.  but the rest was ok  i have worled on 1/18th kits before so this was ok  i also have a daylight lamp  so that helps with seeing everything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turok007 said:

The tiny pin that goes in the diff housing was a bit of a pain  but even on a bigger diff it can still be a pain sometimes.  but the rest was ok  i have worled on 1/18th kits before so this was ok  i also have a daylight lamp  so that helps with seeing everything.

cool, yeah 1/18th is alot smaller than 1/14 so guess its not too bad 🙂 

14 minutes ago, tomr said:

Managed to finish  the Carisma Range Rover Build 🎉🎉 …for now .

C6CEE2CF-767D-448E-B403-5031CFE7A38E.thumb.jpeg.a1e37afee512b152fac44d291c8cfb3b.jpeg

34913855-93D8-46D4-AB48-55D3EE6CDD7E.thumb.jpeg.cfd5ce7064aac5f5c513733d70ac2cce.jpeg

when i saw the first pic, i actually thought it was a real car 😄 

• Haha 1

I attempted to make a v8 engine for my capra. Think it worked out ok. More painting tomorrow 5o finish it off and tidy it up.  Need some new black paint before I can finish it. But I think its OK for now. 

IMG_20220205_005650.jpg

IMG_20220205_005629.jpg

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, tomr said:

@Ant.pVery nice mate 👍🏻 I still haven’t ran my 319 yet so be interested to hear what you think .

Thank you, and likewise, would be good to know what yours is like too. Would be even better to run ‘em side by side. Hoping to get out with mine tomorrow 🤞🏻

• Like 1

Took this pair out today.  Ranger for the 1st time since I got it at Xmas.  Very light and likes to topple, but still good fun and was used between slash battery cooldowns.  

Wheel nut on one of the Badlands managed to back off which has rounded off the hex 🙄  Just before I was literally thinking how well it had all gone as I had some horrible landings but nothing had broken.

20220205_093632.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, everclear1984 said:

Mocked up an esc blanking plate for the mini e-revo. Needs some shaping but should do the job for now 🙂

IMG20220205131511

If you use Prusa slicer you can set it up to do a colour change at a set height. 

• Like 1