• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

1 hour ago, JupiterTwo said:

Protective film off the C10 body

51F29440-D620-483A-BC2B-D511B2AD9D8A.jpg

During the painting I was expecting to Matt black the chrome. Now I’m not so sure. 

Cracking looking rig! Wow that colour is great!
Does it come with a front bumper? Id keep the chrome too i think it looks good + it will scratch off in the end and be matt black underneath so either way you will get the look you want in the end haha 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tomr said:

Blew the cobwebs of the Savage Flux 

CD287485-2790-4EFB-A712-6D1F0F326AEE.thumb.jpeg.1bd171366f8bfa6390fdecb0a496d284.jpeg

Great photo, Looks like a decent spot too! Where in the world was this taken? If posters of rc trucks was a thing, this would be a good one 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ant.p said:

Great photo, Looks like a decent spot too! Where in the world was this taken? If posters of rc trucks was a thing, this would be a good one 👍🏻

Why thank you very kindly 👍 This was taken in Newcastle upon Tyne 

Edited by tomr
  • Like 3

Added in a pair of aluminium rock sliders on the TRX-4 Sport, I wasn’t going to put these on but I appear to have accidentally doubled up on a couple of orders and somehow managed to order from both Modelsport & Wheelspin.

B4946457-B2C2-438E-800C-DAFB9A3488C6.jpeg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, JupiterTwo said:

Accessories and stickers added to the C10 body 

4E22E036-5DFB-4AD3-A9AA-6222405FA6BE.jpg

I’ve yet to decide if I magnetic mount or normal mount it.

I’ve not had the greatest success in the past with magnetic mounts, so the pin mounts are attractive because they just work.

However that bonnet is so shiny no pretty it seems a shame to puncture it. However, this was meant to be a runner body, so with the shiny and the sticky out wing mirrors, have I failed at that? 🤣

holding off on new wheels/tyres for now, my bank balance needs a rest!

with this type of shell magnet mounts are well worth doing, in the event of a tumble the shell will detach rather than damage, i make my own having bought N50 rare earth magnets 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Redback said:

Conegy, they choose a good name, seems like a Con job, what voltages are those, how did that even QA... did it balance out?

They seem fine after a charge, I'll keep an eye however I've already got a refund as I told Amazon they should be balanced and you can't ship fault lipo batteries. Next time I pop to my local model shop I'll pick some better ones up. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rover Man said:

Well what with loosing my brother then covid and just to keep the stress levels up my mom having to have her leg removed ive not run my RC's at all.

So thought id see if the MMX will start up today while ive got 10 mins to myself lol. Now this was a new Oddifies 26cc  that i bought and fitted over 2 years ago and has not seen fuel since Ian ran it in on his dyno lol

Started on 3rd pull and runs a treat 

Maybe one day ill get it back on the track 

Glad you finally got some good news RM.

• Like 3