• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Tested the VXL combo in my firestorm. Missed the speed of my 6.5T but gained longer runtime and seemed like a good bashing setup. Now to try some 3Sness in it :yes:

You copying me Brian? Never tried my VXL'd T4 on 3s, it makes for a good basher on 2s.

Took Summit for a trail walk around Seer Green, much fun.

Apparently you told everyone on 'what's app' about it so I wouldn't know :lol: yeah do like the VXL setup 3s must be done though just to see what it's like.

Gave my new toy to the misses to wrap and give back to me tomorrow lol

Apparently you told everyone on 'what's app' about it so I wouldn't know :lol: yeah do like the VXL setup 3s must be done though just to see what it's like.

Gave my new toy to the misses to wrap and give back to me tomorrow lol

Be sure to vid it and let is know how you find it. A handful I'd reckon.

Today....I fitted a set of Hostile MX fronts to the Baja, and exploded the slipper clutch on Truckzilla :)

She is terribly undergeared and hitting second straight away, but goes very nicely. Then a glowplug died just for good measure. Methinks it's time for a Flux gearbox and locked slipper. Plus a bit of gearing up. Got 17T clutchbells on as that was what I had spare...so next stop 19s

Be sure to vid it and let is know how you find it. A handful I'd reckon.

will do mate

Today I charged a battery up as we we're going out for a family walk but it's was all woods and no where suitable to bash so got back home and discharged battery :sly:

Drove my savage around, covered it in muddy water and did some forward rolls with it, man them brakes are good lol, shame it put the first dent in my new shell though. Gonna need a new clutch shoes soon, ones in it are pants they disintegrating and sticking causing momentary loss of drive.

Set all the end points on my new flysky gt3b setup. No more straining servos yay

Edited by grck1

Took out this dam new brushless motor as I haven't bought / seen turner yet to sort a bigger pinion

Not impressed with it

Fitted another brushless system in blast and destroyed 2 spurs

Need to see turner for another pinion

Re-do e mini inferno

Re-built nitro pirate with some tuff parts and components I haves saved especially

Charged heli up for new years

Still can't figure out how to add channels to my German transmitter

And was given this as a peace offering that don't work ..... Ha

5eaba46a-e0e2-e75b.jpg

Year 1991

I was 6 and I had the clod buster but didnt really understand which is to be expected at that age

I'm still knee deep in models aswespeak