• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

cleaned dog poo off my drifter .....it was all over the shell, chassis and wheels :yuk: ........ oh how fun that was.

As a treat for doing a crappy job (le pun) I decided to carbon wrap the chassis on one of my CRTs and began the leccy conversion.

IMG_20111219_200205.jpg

Took the standard rubbish shocks of my racing touring car (mi1) and replaced them with winter friendly smaller 3racing shocks with 35wt associated oil, i also moddified the read spool so it does not bind whitch is currently causing my motor to overheat, oh and charged the battery.

Finished rebuild took him for a test drive then stripped main gear due to a loose engine mount screw!!! Luckely I had a spare so I fitted that thread lock that son of a female dog engine to it's mounts and set the gear mesh fitted my road tyres for a couple of car park runs this weekend with my old man, had a wee blast out front to make sure everything was working and it was :D I love it when a plan comes together :D