• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Yeah I think it should open up a bit more of the TRX4 crawling capabilities when compared to the top heavy prairie wolf build. The new front bumper helps quite a bit with that too as it has a lot more clearance than the stock Traxxas one. The only things I’m not sure about so far are the wheel clearance (it is designed for much smaller scale wheels so this ain’t too surprising) and the massive rear overhang. 

Looks good though, which certainly helps. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Kyo said:

Spent a bit of time with the duct tape and my boys carnage shell. Hopefully it will help - it appears to be made of the most fragile plastic on Earth.

20220501_173932.jpg

Yep, I've got paint flaking off my Vantage after about 3 days of owning it. Will pick up some tape tomorrow

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LunsfordRich said:

Spent quite a bit of time doings turtle impressions with the Arrmas. Also found I’ve got wobbly back wheels on the Vorteks!

057618DC-F66B-45C1-8FB4-69D4E9714056.jpeg

IMG_3214.MOV

Might have bent the axles like I did with my Quantum. Have you had a few heavy landings from big jumps?

38 minutes ago, lorrylemming said:

Attended the first round of the BRCA Mid West Regionals for 1/10th 2WD buggy.  Light rain made for tricky conditions but great fun. Really nice to be racing again outdoors.

image.thumb.png.5d491e4a9762f43f9595a0fc59359abb.png

https://cmcc-online.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/CoventryModelCarClub/

I need to pop along to this, I live in Coventry now. Rugby way isnt it?

• Like 1

It's just outside Rugby near Cosford village. They do open practice on most Saturdays which is probably the best time to go if you aren't wanting to race a particular class. You can run anything electric 1/10th.

Edited by lorrylemming
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BaldyMan said:

Might have bent the axles like I did with my Quantum. Have you had a few heavy landings from big jumps?

No mate as no big jumps where we run them. Going to change the axles and see if it sorts it.

I broke it. New aluminium front plate and Carnage bumper ordered until I learn to drive better. Bit disappointed to have the whole part snap, it wasn't a particular hard crash into a gate post

20220502_175128.jpg