• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

im not finking that at all, but when i was into mini motos we started off like this and it lasted 3 meets as there was to meant nobs, not that i fink any one on here is like that at all.

im looking fawared to meeting you all, i allready know jayj to speek to via txt etc, as i tryed to get something going a while back. but it was only me and jayj that was interested.

I'm still coming, the Baja is ready to roll but as mentioned just need to pick up some petrol! ;)

So if you see a red and white Baja v2 with red breads that's me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swyped from a distant star, the other side of the Galaxy on my rooted/modded GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Edited by JayJ

Good to meet you all today, reckon we could get a good little bashing group going. Here's a bit of unedited video I did sorry about the poor quality i'll bring my decent camera next time.

Edited by stretch

It was nice to meet you and the other guys too mate, will be good having some regular bashes.

Sorry had to shoot off but had to pick my girlies up, hopefully sort something for next time and we can make it longer.

Swyped from a distant star, the other side of the Galaxy on my rooted/modded GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

hi guys

was awsom to meet you all, grate bunch of lads, and nice little vid aswell stretch, the little vid i did sucked so ill not bother posting. evan if i was freezing my ass off :)

ill be bringing fg next time shell or not, ill just raid the clingfilm from the kitchen :) may look a ass but at least ill be able to bring it for the bash as long as i keep it off the exhaust lol. or if i can get my custom shell finished.

when i see my sister tomorrow ill ask her for the ramp for you nutters ^_^

ill keep a watch on here for the next bash date, as i said i can be there most days

I should be able to do either the 15th or 16th, I'm not working so it should be good for me.

ffs, why did i not see this earlier? :L i know a few good bashing spots around the lowestoft area if you guys are interested, especially if you guys want to run on the beach!

I wouldn't mind doing a lowerstoft run, might have to wait until its a little warmer though!

If anyone is about today though, me and my mate will be back over the park again today, from about 12 :-)

i would be up for the January 15th/16th either day works for me, if its the 15th then my wife will join us as well, i hope i will have a shell by then as well, if not it will be clingfilm lol. ^_^

i may be able to get ova dureing this week, evan if its just for a yap, may bring car tho if i clingfilm it, may have to pinch some off my mum were possable :)

ill keep a eye on this to see whats happaning, as im so close to the park i can just pop ova, cant do today tho, im haveing dinner at mum n dads.

Edited by Redneck29

I wouldn't mind doing a lowerstoft run, might have to wait until its a little warmer though!

If anyone is about today though, me and my mate will be back over the park again today, from about 12 :-)

agree, im not doing coast runs till its warmer