• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

fingers crossed that you get your servo in time mate but I bet the royal mail depots are full to the brim. I'm looking forward to the NYE bash as well already told the misses i'm "going out" lol but it will only be for a couple of hours as have other commitments that day.

Hi guys

Most of you know im rednecks wife, ill not be there nye as one of us has to stay here with are guests, i will be comeing at some point tho, evan if its just to wind up hubby :)

Will be nice to meet you lot,

would be nice to meet you to we'll arrange a bash in the new year so you can come along :yes:

Alright Guys.. anyone wanna buy my Nitro Firestorm.. Sadly i bought this a week ago but think it was a mistake cos i dont know where im going to find the time to use it service it etc!! still in box

Im selling the firestorm with all the bits + Gallon of Byrons 20% and a new spare glow OS8 - everything is Great condition!!

will take

Well done on getting your servo sorted redneck hopefully you'll be able to play on NYE.

Marlie ahh that's good then thought you were giving up before you'd started lol. Let me know when your on the lookout for an electric one and i'll help you out.

no thay are 1/4 scale servos, i need a standerd size high torque servos, about 13kg or better to stop this beast, i was gona use a hs-508bb 1/4 scale for it but its way to tall and will sit on the base rather than hang on my tray,

fanks for the heads up tho :thumbsup:

Not sure I'll be there by 11 but will be there shortly after that, girlfriend will be with me though as I don't drive so she's mine and the Baja's taxi. Mother-in-law is looking after our girlies so will see you guys then, must get some petrol on the way! lol

sorry what I meant was that It have one of those servos that i'm not using if you'd like to borrow it if you need it.

ide rather not borrow servos as thay brake randomly, but if yoy wana sell it ill talk to you tomorrow about it, but fanks for the offer, i can use the s200 servo thats in there for now, just have to tripple my brakeing distance and be more carefull.

my liveing room has a 3ft/5ft nitro plane in the middle of it right now as im fixing it for a mate,the wife is not inpresed :)

no worries mate let me know if you need it for tomorrow though and i'll bring it along. My misses isn't impressed with having RC cars on the kitchen table, a plane in the living room would send her over the edge :yes:

ill leave here about 11, as im only 10mins walk away, i really wish i had not sat on my shell a few weeks back >.< but ill get one when i get payed in mid jan, ready for are next bash if we have one that is.

i have a bunch of ideas of we hit it off as a groupe to progress us to may be being are own little club, but will tell you what im finking later

ready for are next bash if we have one that is.

i have a bunch of ideas of we hit it off as a groupe to progress us to may be being are own little club, but will tell you what im finking later

you expecting us all not to get along lol

cool